Vanden Plas troll here......

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I am actually a big fan of Sir Russell, so not exactly a troll, but I am a huge Vanden Plas fan, so I am curious what the SX fans think of "The seraphic Clockwork."

Bryant

I loved The Seraphic Clockwork

Honestly, I don't find it boring whatsoever

Andy Kuntz voice just suits my ears perfectly. I thought that Christ 0 was pretty good but this album surpasses it

My only problem is that I buy most all of my music through Itunes, and theirs no packet explaining the storyline precisely...I know it has to do with time travel, but its hard to exactly decipher the lyrics.

But really this is one of my favorite releases of the year so far, I highly recommend "The Final Murder", or "On My Way to Jerusalem"

It was totally awesome!
cool riff´s and nice story.
their bridges:worship:

If it haven´t been for the vocalist I would totally :worship: them!!!

A progressive masterpice!
recommended!:hotjump:

The story is about a guy(clockmaker) who finds out that Judas did´n give Jesus the famous "Judas Kiss". Then Jesus din´n die for our sins.
So that guy(The clockmaker) needed to travel back in time, to give Jesus the Judas Kiss. Then Jesus Died for our sins:) Happy ending!:D

In the story he(The clockmaker) meets a woman who shows out to be a spirit sent to guide him.
The woman danced waltz with Mr. Death. The guy(clockmaker) use a lot of time fighting death. Death tells him(clockmaker) that he is just doing his job, and that his real problem is his task.

happens more detailed, but I guess you can find it on internett:)