Can someone add distortion to my clean recording so...

bluntside

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2008
I can see if my guitar input setup - ie the interface im using, the guitar signal, tone and even the guitar itself (ie pickups) is good enough to get an amazing sound like lots of people on here have managed to achieve...

In other words... if i record a riff in clean and then upload an mp3, can somoene download it and apply one of their sweet distortion sounds so i can hear it....because im struggling to beleive its possible with my setup... i spent all night with revalver a 6505 and Boogex cab sim playing with ALL the settings and couldnt get a good tone out of it... it was either very thin, muddy or raspy...

Ill upload a clean track tonite or tomorrow!!

thanks to anyone willing to prove me wrong!

Dude, first of all, you gotta upload the wav file, not an mp3! But use http://drop.io and get to it, and I'm sure somebody will help! (maybe me ;)) Also, let's hear what you were able to achieve yourself.

that tones pretty damn dark, but it doesnt sound that bad, im willing to give it a go :)

give us all the DI'd wav files and give us and idea of what your going for tone wise.

maybe a midi file for drums too? if your wanting to use the tone in a song your making right now.