Can someone check out my music and give me some constructive criticism please?

Dasim

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hey, so I've recently started a black metal solo project and would really appreciate some feedback, but firstly, I'll give you guys a little bit of background.

So I was given a piece of homework, biology specifically, and we had to put biology related lyrics over a song and make it a cover/remix. I, however, took it upon myself to create a black metal song. The class was surprisingly entertained.

Anyways, this sparked a strong desire in me to create music. I've always had trouble finding suitable bandmates, so this really is a solution. At the moment, I've only really created the one song (for my biology class) but some feed back would still be appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/dasim-767275112

For the song I used an ordinary headset to record the guitar, bass and vocals, but plugged my electronic kit straight into my laptop, so I apologise for the very poor quality. Also, I've only been doing vocals for about 3 days at this point so I'm aware they could really use some working on, and I will also be having future music being posted in the future. And bare in mind that this was created in less than a day, and so was rushed. But as I said, there will be better music with better quality, but still with the lo fi feel.

Thank you.