Can someone with art skills & lots of free time do something for me?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
I would like the Celtic clasp/ring from the album cover below:
cales_the_pass.jpg

used as the basis for a tattoo, only remove the hammer/staff across the middle

then in the middle, starting from the center top of the ring, I would like a combo of a suncross:
solkross.jpg

with a Thor's hammer:
000000955a0c93015.jpg

Basically, I want a design that combines the suncross w/ a thor's hammer, and "dangles" from the top of/inside the celtic clasp ring

Make sense?

it's going to be a bad fucken ass tattoo :D

lol, I know that it's a strange combo in terms of cultures, but to me it represents a lot of my personal interests, etc.

Also, I should have mentioned, I would want the suncross to be IN PLACE of the pentagram (I have a thor's hammer necklace exactly as I've just described, but I can't find a picture online).

Also, I can't find that album cover any larger, I'll keep looking though

Krigloch the Furious said:
I've been looking for a good pic of Mjollnir for a long ass time.

Hm, I've got a huge one on my computer which might be useful. However the computer is at the moment stored at my parents house... remind me in three months or so and I'll send the pic to you straight away :D

In the mean time, here's some nice stuff: http://www.historiska.se/collections/treasures/index-e.html

MadeInNewJersey said:
I would like the Celtic clasp/ring from the album cover below:
cales_the_pass.jpg

used as the basis for a tattoo, only remove the hammer/staff across the middle

Thats not a Hammer/staff, thats the part of the clasp, that does the clasping. =)

garth-broche.jpg

Bronze_Celtic_Viking_Annular.jpg

By the way, if your going to get the tattoo you should probobly just go to the artist with portions of all these pictures, and tell him what you want. He/She will draw it.

Yea, plus those usually come out the best because they will draw it to fit there style, so they will do extra-super-duper-good on it 1: because its there comfortable style 2: because its basicly there custom art, and when people see your tattoo the artists wants them to be impressed so they get more customers and all that.

This is only good if, as i assume, you found an artist whos style you actually like, haha.

KILL TULLY said:
Yea, plus those usually come out the best because they will draw it to fit there style, so they will do extra-super-duper-good on it 1: because its there comfortable style 2: because its basicly there custom art, and when people see your tattoo the artists wants them to be impressed so they get more customers and all that.

This is only good if, as i assume, you found an artist whos style you actually like, haha.

Yeah, I got one. Eric Newman. He's the SHIT.