Can this be real?? New Dream Theater Songs in new album leaked!

I was gullible enough to think that two of the songs were leaked (Lost Not Forgotten and The Shaman's Trance) - turns out it was just some guy uploading a solo song each by James LaBrie and John Petrucci!

it turns out that my old laptop is really turning to be OLD.. (software issues and not to mention a brother that sneaks up my laptop when i'm asleep)

I was gullible enough to think that two of the songs were leaked (Lost Not Forgotten and The Shaman's Trance) - turns out it was just some guy uploading a solo song each by James LaBrie and John Petrucci!

there's also "Breaking All Illusions" turns out its a song from a James LaBrie solo album

This happened with the last album too, someone leaked songs from Labrie's old band Winter Rose and clips from Charlie Dominici's latest album (which sounds uncannily like modern DT)

Didn't it happen with the full Elements Of Persuasion album by LaBrie when Octavarium was set to be released?

Gotta say, I love that album by LaBrie, but I would have been disappointed if it was a DT album

Yeah, there was a whole thing about Octavarium being leaked, but really it was just Elements of Persuasion with different labels.