New Dream Theater song !

Ytse

www.bootlegmania.net
Jul 12, 2001
USA
www.bootlegmania.8m.com
Its somehow leaked,I was gonna wait till the album comes out but I couldnt resist ,ppl were talking how great it is etc.. Its amazing !!
the link was somewhere in dt.net msgboard,for who ever wants to check it out, Dream Theater did it again !

hehe

dude that was funny, that you say that to probably the heaviest song that DT has ever done ! :) I think I kinda like that scratching there, we'll see if any of the singles are off this song with scratching sound :), there are already 4 singles edited for radio.. I wonder if we will be able to listen to DT in radios,

Originally posted by musicholic
Anybody listen to Liquid Tension Experiment? They have 2 CDs and I was wondering if they were worth spending the $$ on... :)

Oh,They definitely are !!! well actually depends on what kind of music you like, download paradigm shift & universal mind from 1st cd, another dimension & biaxident from 2nd cd.. If you like 'em,buy 'em :)

Listen people, if I don't get a working link soon, I can't be held respopnsible for my actions. Soul4Raziel no function Dream Theater well without.

I received the ong earlier today from a mysterious benefactor...awesome, Dream Theater's heaviest song to date yet completely within their progressive identity, and the instrumentral section will leave you speechless. Think The Mirror crossed with some I&W melodies and the second half of Fatal Tragedy and add some insane drumming from Portnoy and you're close...

Some guys I know have been recording thier voice and looping it till 13 mins,then renaming it to glass prison heheh
the one you got from winmx might not be the song! :)

And look at the guy himself !! LOLOL this is from MP.com board,posted by Mike Portnoy himself ! heheh

Already did that!!

If any of you have come across any MP3's of "Raise the Knife", "Cover My Eyes", "Speak To Me", "The Way It Used To Be", "Where Are You Now" or "Don't Look Past Me" disguised as 6DOIT MP3's, those are decoys that I planted on the net about a month ago!

MP is always a step ahead of you!!

MP