PROGRESSIVE NATION '08 featuring DREAM THEATER, OPETH, 3 and BTBAM!!

Typical blind fanboy posts. Both of you fail by saying Kenneth fails.

Typical blind DT flamer...it can go both ways. Not a fanboy btw, I do think they are a good band though.

edit: and I'm aware that you were once a fanboy yourself.

How am I a "blind DT flamer" if I was once a fanboy? That doesn't make too much sense, considering I know a lot more than many people about them, now does it?

Point is, Kenneth has a perfectly valid opinion, and there's no reason to say anyone "fails". I also still like DT (their first 5 albums), but not at a fanboy level.

How am I a "blind DT flamer" if I was once a fanboy? That doesn't make too much sense, considering I know a lot more than many people about them, now does it?

Point is, Kenneth has a perfectly valid opinion, and there's no reason to say anyone "fails". I also still like DT (their first 5 albums), but not at a fanboy level.

Maybe I shouldn't have called you a blind DT flamer in particular. IMO it's pretty stupid just to come in the thread and say someone is an arrogant douche, especially if that person is presumably introducing Opeth to some new potential fans. And especially if the quoted message doesn't really exude any level of arrogance (again, in my opinion). That said, we relatively share the same taste with respect our opinions about certain DT albums. :)

With the addition of BTBAM this tour will definetly be worth it. A good chance for Prog fans to finally witness BTBAM's greatness.

3 sounds like they have been listening to a lot of Yes and Porcupine Tree. Not too bad musically, but those Coheed and Cambria vocals take a bit of getting used to.

BTBAM are an example of people that know how to play instruments but not music. so are DT to a lesser extent, particularly in recent albums. opeth shits on everything so I'll be there regardless.

what are your setlists expectation??

For Opeth (1h30)

-New Song
-Harlequin Forest
-Nectar
-April Etheareal
-Godhead's Lament
-Dirige For November
-New Song
-Wreath
Encore
-Advent