Progressive Nation 2009 (Europe/UK)

Cut from the swedish ticket site: "Svenska Opeth var ett självklart val inför Europaturnén, med sitt aktuella album "Wetershead" tänjer de på alla tänkbara gränser."

"Wetershead"... Weter's Head? Who the hell is Weter? :erk:

Here are the dates so far:

PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 - EUROPEAN TOUR
Dream Theater, Opeth, Bigelf & Unexpect

September 23rd - Ice Hall - Helsinki, Finland
September 25th - Hovet - Stockholm, Sweden
September 27th - KB Hallen - Copenhagen, Denmark
September 29th - Arena - Berlin, Germany
September 30th - Luczniczka Hall - Bydgoszcz, Poland
October 2nd - Sporthalle - Hamburg, Germany
October 4th - Zenith - Paris, France
October 6th - Ahoy - Rotterdam, Netherlands
October 7th - Zenith - Lille, France

They also wrote "With many more dates to be announced soon!!!!!". With that I certenly hope Norway will appear, if not I might have to kill myself.

Lol scared the shit out of me since there are no UK dates yet... they better fucking put one in. A nice venue like Brixton academy in London would be great...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..I don't think I'm gonna be able to get my ass down to Stockholm for the gig, damn..What a total fapfest it would've been (just take out DT from the lineup..:p).

Saw Bigelf in 03' I think in a very small venue and they totally rocked, haven't been able to catch them since then which is a shame.
Never got a chance to see Unexpect either.

Damn..I'm guessing I have to come up with some devilish plan to get there..:err:

I turn 18 in october, so hopefully I'll be able to go after that ^^

Same here, yay :D

Lol scared the shit out of me since there are no UK dates yet... they better fucking put one in. A nice venue like Brixton academy in London would be great...

I'd prefer for them to play in Oxford, but as England is comparatively small it is possible that they will do, London, Oxford, Bristol, Birmingham, etc. as they have before (didn't get to go then though :( )

The dates so far are now on Opeth's site too.

I hope there is a date in Oxford, England on the 26th of October :D seeing Opeth on my 18th would be Epic