Progressive Nation 2009 (Europe/UK)

I went to Wacken in 2008, but seeing Unexpect play for a mere 30 people topped it by far. Those guys are amazing. Im looking forward to seeing them play for 3000 :)

I checked them on myspace - OMG! Now that's extraordinary. Well, I don't like DT but would go for Opeth and Unexpect. Hopefully they'll come in the neighbourhood :headbang:

Oh my fucking god, I hate the progressive nations tour! They never come to Canada. Damn! uneXpect + Opeth (and Dream Theater...), how can I miss that!? :cry::mad: ... huh, uneXpect is not progressive, but ANYWAY! Recently saw them playing in a little bar, these are the bests shows. Crowd = like, less than 75 :).

Dream Theater already has 10-th June planned as a headline gig in Moscow, so I doubt that it could be one of the dates of Progressive Nation... I wish it would. To see Opeth thrice for four months - it's just beyond any dreams.

I hope they come to scandinavia. Anywhere within Scandinavia, and I'll go. No matter what. I turn 18 in october, so hopefully I'll be able to go after that ^^

I've seen DT twice (third time will be this june) and Opeth once, so I really have to watch Opeth again. They're my two all time favorite bands, so It's self explanatory that I'll go :DI'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :D

Here are the dates so far:

PROGRESSIVE NATION 2009 - EUROPEAN TOUR
Dream Theater, Opeth, Bigelf & Unexpect

September 23rd - Ice Hall - Helsinki, Finland
September 25th - Hovet - Stockholm, Sweden
September 27th - KB Hallen - Copenhagen, Denmark
September 29th - Arena - Berlin, Germany
September 30th - Luczniczka Hall - Bydgoszcz, Poland
October 2nd - Sporthalle - Hamburg, Germany
October 4th - Zenith - Paris, France
October 6th - Ahoy - Rotterdam, Netherlands
October 7th - Zenith - Lille, France

They also wrote "With many more dates to be announced soon!!!!!". With that I certenly hope Norway will appear, if not I might have to kill myself.

Tickets for the Stockholm gig at 25th of September at Hovet, can be obtained here. The tickets will be released for order today, around 09:00.

I am very much looking forward to this gig. Opeth and Dream Theater on the same bill; pure win, no doubt!