PROGRESSIVE NATION '08 featuring DREAM THEATER, OPETH, 3 and BTBAM!!

Opeth will play newer material because most people will have never heard most of what the have written.

I put in BTBAM's Colors on the way to Pennsylvania, and it is really good for what it is; PsychoPianoProgMetalJazzFusion70sRockABilly. They have some really good hooks. The two tracks that stand out are informal gluttony and ants of the sky. Good musical variety and changes. I have a feeling that most people on this tour will gain a new appreciation for BTBAM. They :headbang:

Three has been a staple in my playlist for a few years now, and they put on a great live show.

It will be a great evening when this tour rolls into the D. I have a feeling this is going to be at the Fillmore in Detroit.

I'm hoping for:

The Moor
Beneath The Mire
Forest Of October (seems like a song that would be perfect for Fred and Mike)
In My Time Of Need
New Song
Demon Of The Fall/Deliverance/The Leper Affinity

While not likely, seems progy enough with a bit of heavyness.

As much as I like Dream Theater, Opeth and BTBAM are two of my favourites...especially BTBAM since they've evolved with Colors and are better than ever...lool this is gonna be like the Woodstock of metal

I can't wait. Opeth and Dream Theater are two of my top bands. They have yet to release tour dates yet, correct?

my Dream concert right here i almost lost it when I first heard about it it is going to be incredible
i cant wait for more info too

DT are blatantly gonna organise a huge medley between all four bands at the end.

I've got a great idea to make the Dream Theater set more enjoyable. Just sneak a wireless mic into the building, and tune it to DT's vocal channel. Every time Labrie starts singing, interupt him by bombarding the PA with fart noises until he stops. Would make for the best Dream Theater show ever me thinks. :loco:

Why not just tone the mic way down, if you don't enjoy his vocals?

This tour is going to be epic, 3 of my favorite bands and one I haven't really heard of, but what I've heard on YT of 3 is good.

As much as I hate the idea of a 45 min Opeth set.....im still gonna go i guess......i still like DT so its alright.....i just hope they do "spirit carries on" and "Answer lies within".....one of my fav. DT songs.....yes I'm a sucker for melody....hhahhaa.....PEAC EOUT