Progressive Nation tour dates

No offense to any DT fans here... but are anyone else leaving after Opeth?

No. I want Petrucci to ear fuck me with his blistering solo work.

P.S. To anybody going to the NYC gig, I'll be the one in the front row masturbating to Petrucci! See ya there! :wave:

Bah, I see that DT is going to Puerto Rico, why don't they stop by the Dominican Republic (which is closer than PR from the USA) so I can go see them? Argh! :mad:

None of the bands I like come to this hell hole of a country. I swear that one of these days I will buy a plane ticket to either the USA or some other place just to see a concert of one of my favorite bands. It will cost me a lot of money for just a concert, but what is one to do?

None of the bands I like come to this hell hole of a country. I swear that one of these days I will buy a plane ticket to either the USA or some other place just to see a concert of one of my favorite bands. It will cost me a lot of money for just a concert, but what is one to do?

That's pretty much how I feel about the European summer festivals.

No. I want Petrucci to ear fuck me with his blistering solo work.

P.S. To anybody going to the NYC gig, I'll be the one in the front row masturbating to Petrucci! See ya there! :wave:

In that case it may be hard for forum-goers to tell us apart

DT is pretty great

I am sooo fucking anxious, me, my mom and my brother are all waiting by our computers logged into our ticketmaster accounts waiting to get tickets, we just want to be in theebst seats possible. Anyone else do the same thing and end up with good seats?

Ticket master fucking blows. got row GG...within the first seconds of 10:00am how the fuck does that happen... I did it again upstairs for best available and got row T... why didn't they give us row T in the first fucking place...

I am sooo fucking anxious, me, my mom and my brother are all waiting by our computers logged into our ticketmaster accounts waiting to get tickets, we just want to be in theebst seats possible. Anyone else do the same thing and end up with good seats?

Yeah, actually. On the first day of the internet pre-sale I was able to snag a couple of seats
in row 13 for a friend and me. Not the best, but... who cares, it's Opeth!

I just feel lucky I'm not in the nosebleeds.

Does it really matter which row you get? If it's general admission standing, isn't it really whoever gets there first? Or are some of these seated venues?

Ticket master fucking blows. got row GG...within the first seconds of 10:00am how the fuck does that happen... I did it again upstairs for best available and got row T... why didn't they give us row T in the first fucking place...

They better not pull that shit on me tomorrow. It's a small venue but the seats right in front are EXCELLENT. I swear to fucking god if they screw me over...heads will roll.

It's happened before though :err:

Oh and $9 convenience fee my ass. It's your job to sell me tickets ain't it!?!

hey everyone, im a bit new to the concert scene
im a big fan of opeth and 3, and i was just wondering how much play time each band gets? im not really much for DT, but id kill to see opeth live in NY
if anyone could help me out, id be very thankful :)

Mike Portnoy said:
Being this keeps coming up...pass it on....

The running order and set lengths for PN08 are:

Three - 30 mins
BTBAM - 30 mins
Opeth - 60 mins
DT - 90 mins

For the Mexico and Puerto Rico shows:
BTBAM - 45 mins
DT - 2 hrs

Courtesy of the Mike Portnoy forums.