CANADA - "The Land of Snow and Ice"

I am canadian, 35 years old, and lived in the states for 17 years of that .. I live in Toronto, but let me tell you - Montreal has the best nightlife in North America BAR NONE ! And the most beautiful and friendly women as well..

I knew about this fact for awhile, but MAXIM magazine came out with an issue not too long ago about which cities in the world have the most beautiful women (on a per capita basis) .. Montreal was 5th in the world with no US cities listed in the top 10 .. And I truly believe it . The women in Montreal are just Stunning. STUNNING ! And they are everywhere like a plague ..

Just take a look at these pics, there are many pages of them.. This is what walks all around the streets in Montreal constantly-

http://www.montreal-clubs.com/index.php?c=2

Montreal is just SICK .. SICK !! I lived in Fort Lauderdale for years, and one would think there's beautiful women there. Sure there are some, but that place is not overflowing with such dynamic beauties everywhere like Montreal, not even close.. Montreal is unlike the rest of Canada. In fact, Montreal is unlike any city of North America. Montreal is better than Europe. PERIOD.

Furthermore, what's great about Montreal is there are alot of musicians as well, is it's a very rock and roll kind of city (considering the greater Montreal area has almost 4 million people that's really impressive) . And the gorgeous women there just love musicians.

Montreal is just fantastic and I make it a point in my life to spend alot of my summers there, and for good reason.. I can always find people to jam with there in an instant, an INSTANT ! And on top of that, we can have 20 hot chicks at the flick of a finger groveling all over us while we're jamming in some house or apartment.. Montreal is just heaven on earth..

Colorado has a huge amount of fucking hippies and I HATE god damn hippies. But it's not just solid hippies, they've been breeding with the yuppies, so you get this strange hippie/yuppie hybrid who wants to on a hike with their trailmix and friggin' weird-ass protien shakes they brew up.
Yippies?

I like Canada. In the winter I hibernate, but I've been all over the Western half in the Summer, and it's gorgeous.

Eh I was hoping to see some women with a little class atleast.
What, you don't think this is class?

TO_nice.jpg

:puke:
In other words: agreed! With what you said, that is.

Mind you, I hate to single people out like this, but if you're gonna go out looking like that... Slow down on the make-up there, hon'.
Then again, it probably fits the scene she's in, so fair enough. To each their own.