Canadian tour for 12 Gauge?

Darth Grimby

Hell's Satans - \m/oncton
Jul 20, 2002
www.theundergrowth.com
Kalmah:

You guys had a very successful tour in Canada back in 2008 promoting For The Revolution... Do you have any plans to return, if so when?

PS: I received the 12 Gauge LP a few weeks ago - it sounds fantastic! Whoever mastered it for vinyl did a great job. :headbang:

No response at all from the Kalmah crew. :(

Well there is a chance that the SWAMPLORDs, THEY WILL RETURN to play their SWAMPSONGs for Canadian masses dancing BLACK WALTZ's as a successor tour FOR THE REVOLUTION, but we inform surely if we get to load our 12 GAUGE there!

Hey un Québécois !! :)

Bien sûr !

Tabarnak is a running gag. When Kalmah came in Montréal, they were forced to stop their show for say 10 minutes because of a sound problem (a speacher blasted or something like that). During this interruption, Pekka went to the mic and make the crowd mad welling some astounding Tabarnak!

And he did it at time to time during the show. You can see it à 1:40 at . The sound of this video is awful, but the feeling of the crowd is easy to feel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadian tour would be amazing. Unfortunately none of my friends are into metal, let alone the heavy stuff like Kalmah, so I probably wouldn't go. Going alone sucks.

Again, for the almost million time, Kalmah do not book shows in Canada or any country.
Promoters do that, find out who are the metal promoters in your country and hassle them to get bands.

I am sure Kalmah would love to tour many countries, but without any bookings, cannot do it without promoters making them an offer which will not leave them out of pocket.