Cancer Sucks

Dude Ola, I'm really sorry to hear about your brother in law (who may or may not be you), I lost my father to cancer a year ago and I know how it hits the whole family very deeply.

I still think we should do LeSedna's idea about writing a song with his best posts as the lyrics, I think it would be a cool and funny way to honor a cool and funny guy, what do you think?

Dude Ola, I'm really sorry to hear about your brother in law (who may or may not be you), I lost my father to cancer a year ago and I know how it hits the whole family very deeply.

I still think we should do LeSedna's idea about writing a song with his best posts as the lyrics, I think it would be a cool and funny way to honor a cool and funny guy, what do you think?

I think that's a great idea.

Considering the number of posts, and some of the sheer gold in them, it could be a double album.

Having battled Leukemia twice in the last 8 years I was saddened to read that our forum brother had succumb to this horrible disease. Like others I would like to express my hopeful thoughts to his family and friends that the sadness of his passing not replace the fond memories of their family member and our friend.

RIP MD

Rest in peace. My heart sinks every time I hear the word cancer. Exercise, make love, make money, live a good life, everybody. No regrets.

Damn, just saw this.. he was easily the funniest guy on the interwebs, r.i.p. MD! hopefully your music will still be released!