Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
CANDLEMASS - Mappe Björkman The Restaurant Owner
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2006 at 14:04:06

The following update has been posted at the CANDLEMASS website:

"Great news, nowadays Mappe Björkman is a restaurant owner!

A month ago - September 4th - a new restaurant was born in the little town Boras, about 20 minutes from Gothenburg (Sweden). The name is De Lyckliga D'rarna (The Happy Lunatics) and Mappe will be serving good food Monday to Friday together with his friend Kjell. The concept is mainly breakfasts and lunches, but the restaurant will also be used for birthday parties, business meetings, stag parties, etc.

On the big plasma screens you can watch sports or music concerts, and on the walls you have all kinds of sport memorabilia, music posters, a special Laurel And Hardy section (Mappe’s a huge fan), a Kalle Sändare corner (great Swedish comedian), and of course a Candlemass wall with Mappes skull guitar, posters, the Grammy award and lots of other things."

That's fuckin awesome! If I ever visit Sweden, I definitely have to check that place out.

"yes uh, can I order Black Charred Wielders with a side of At the Gallow's Bread?"

MOAHAHAHAHHA, I ate there a couple of weeks ago. My father is a friend of his and we stopped by there after we had seen nevermore in gothenburg. he had his Diezel herbert amp and lots of candlemass stuff all over the place. Nice place, its lunchrestaurant located in a industrial area.

BTW I have played the white skull guitar when we slept at his place last year. that was a glorious moment of my life. :D