Canes show...

All I'm gonna say is: WOW. I'm speechless. You girls kicked my azz tonight. I feel like I just came out of an IRON MAIDEN show, ears ringing and everything. I hope the MAIDENS come down to San Diego more often. You have definitely gained a new fan.
-Raymond

Originally posted by spyrodeath
All I'm gonna say is: WOW. I'm speechless. You girls kicked my azz tonight. I feel like I just came out of an IRON MAIDEN show, ears ringing and everything. I hope the MAIDENS come down to San Diego more often. You have definitely gained a new fan.
-Raymond

well Thanks spyro! Thank you all for coming to canes last night. The crowd's awesome! I had a great time.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Thanks for the license plate frame, and the picture frame is beautiful!
It's always fun to help out such nice people :)

Thank YOU Keyser!!! You are such a help to us and we appreciate you immencely! (sp?)....We hope you had a good time!

Also thanks to SMYLEX, FRO, RJ, GARY T, TIM & MISSY HELFER, MR. HEENAN, MARK, BILL, DANNY, JIM, and SEAN.

Your welcome Jenny! Had a fun time as always. Yes Linda, I'm still alive, ha ha! The traffic was terrible this afternoon, I don't know how you all out there put up with that everyday. I haven't checked the tape yet, but will report back when I do. I think it'll be much better than the last one because of the good lighting system at this club.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
Thanks for the license plate frame, and the picture frame is beautiful!
It's always fun to help out such nice people :)

I just can't believe that you wore that ***** Sucks t-shirt! :ill:

I told you, "Stop giving them free publicity!" :devil:

Originally posted by MiniMurray
To whoever stole my beer that was sitting next to my monitor: I was using this bottle to spit in- I hope you enjoyed it.

I heard you say that in the dressing room. Sorry about that, but perhaps the fan wasn't thinking and took it by accident? Well I gave you 1/2 of my beer. I was already buzzing by showtime so I didn't need anymore, though I sweated myself sober by shows end.

Too bad 1/4 of the crowd left after you guys. They missed a great show by both bands.

Until we meet again....Ciao.

'Twas a great show. Wonder if the guy that drank Sara's spit felt ill afterwards... :lol:

Linda, thanks to you and Mark for the Foreman Grill. I've already used it and I didn't burn the apartment down or set off the fire alarm! :devil:

Well I got a chance to check out my footage and I think it turned out quite nicer than some of the other ones I've done. I used some gain on it, plus the good lighting at the club made it look cool. Got a few good shots of the mosh pits before the broke them up.

Definetely for the next show! By the way, did you get a chance to check out the Christopher Walken/Bruce Dickinson sketch yet from SNL (mark should have the tape)? Funny stuff! I need more cowbell!