Canned Korn

I think she is very pretty and other people don't, We all have opinions that differ in every way. The only resemblance of any of our opinions is that they, ultimately, mean nothing. :)

FEKC JSUT U FEKCIN WAIT>>>>>>>WHILE FECKIN OP{ETH OUT SHINES ALL THSOE BANDS MAN....Kids wont know what hit'em........fekc....anyone here belvie those bands can really follow up to Opeth....no feckin way....teyll have a uphill task adn fail to even come close to Opeths level of msuicmanship.feckin A.......PEAC EOUT

LoboUivante said:
what the hell did you say?

I KNWO IM not makin any sense...coz Im listnein to the live feckin verison of "TO BID U FAREWE::...teh greatest most beautiful lsong ever written.....and Im jsut in feckin a high state ogf mind..........!!!!!!!!!!!........PEAC EOUT

I like Lacuna Coil. I'm an atheist and I don't believe in ghosts. I just think Comalies was a piss poor album.

i love how some people say that Scabbia from lacuna coil is not hot. I would like to see you get with a better looking person than this:

cristina_scabbia_l1.jpg

waz416c said:
FEKC JSUT U FEKCIN WAIT>>>>>>>WHILE FECKIN OP{ETH OUT SHINES ALL THSOE BANDS MAN....Kids wont know what hit'em........fekc....anyone here belvie those bands can really follow up to Opeth....no feckin way....teyll have a uphill task adn fail to even come close to Opeths level of msuicmanship.feckin A.......PEAC EOUT

I'm guessing English isn't your first language (or even your fifth, for that matter), but you really need to learn how to type. Your posts are fucking pathetic.

Anyway, Opeth has played with Lacuna Coil in the past, so this isn't too suprising... but Korn? What the hell?