Cannibal Corpse Lounge style

heh, i saw that the other week, its really a shit show though

cos of all the parts where he was singing.

american fans can handle poop jokes and mild racism towards any group other than Blacks or Jews and almost anything involving faggots, but that just would not make the censors.

Teh Grimace said:
cos of all the parts where he was singing.

american fans can handle poop jokes and mild racism towards any group other than Blacks or Jews and almost anything involving faggots, but that just would not make the censors.

australia is actually one of the worst countries for banning anything that offends anyone (movies, videogames, music) though so its kinda weird

but they have a much more broad sense of humor than america. there'd be 50 "special interest" groups fucking crying across the nation if that was broadcast. aussies and brits know how to say "hey, fuck your mother!" with a smile and the people get the joke...

Teh Grimace said:
but they have a much more broad sense of humor than america. there'd be 50 "special interest" groups fucking crying across the nation if that was broadcast. aussies and brits know how to say "hey, fuck your mother!" with a smile and the people get the joke...

Any country in which people refer to each other as "cunt" in a friendly manner = the country to be in.

Décadent said:
It's really inconsistent, I'll conceed, but it has some moments of utter BRILLIANCE. This clip was not one of them.

The first series during the 2001 Election was the best, bits like Latham hitting the refugee on the steps of Parliament house and the "Mal" awards.

Rumpole said:
The first series during the 2001 Election was the best, bits like Latham hitting the refugee on the steps of Parliament house and the "Mal" awards.

It has some good moments, but not good enough on a regular basis to make me watch an entire episode week in week out