Cannibal Corpse Lounge style

Erik said:
australia is a terrible country with regards to "free speech"

they really like censoring things

Oh boohoo get off yer high horse you know no country in the world surpasses the svvvvveeeedish in terms of like free speech and safe-havenness for pirates.

The_Isle said:
Oh boohoo get off yer high horse you know no country in the world surpasses the svvvvveeeedish in terms of like free speech and safe-havenness for pirates.
don't mistake an attack on your shit country for an attack on you personally

and yes, sweden DOES have some of the most free free speech anywhere and i don't see how i'm supposed to be insulted by that

Why because they're whole set was just one long song. They suck, everything sounds the same.

They're clame to semi-fame was fucking Ace Ventura, now that's funny.

Nemesis_lxix said:
This was kinda funny.
The dude looks completely homo and dares to judge a metal band !

Dressed especially for that bit of music, I expect.

Their segment about current affiars programs is often amusing.

Nemesis_lxix said:
This was kinda funny.

yeah because metal bands dont have a history of looking completely homo, no sir. the origins of metal fashion aren't in the gay club scene, no sir.

Spectacular Views said:
yeah because metal bands dont have a history of looking completely homo, no sir. the origins of metal fashion aren't in the gay club scene, no sir.
Yes,but this is not the 70’s or 80’s and this is a gore,death metal band we are talking about.
Besides,what makes him so gay is not the way he is dressed,but the way he acts.

Nemesis_lxix said:
This was kinda funny.

Actually, I took it as a pro-metal attack on the ridiculous nature of censorship. Presumably the satirical point he was making was that the lyrics, in and of themselves, aren't the problem.

Funny AND political. Nice one, you aussies :kickass: