Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated

May 30, 2008
Iceland
Album cover
Tombofthemutilated.jpeg

For censored album cover of this CD, scroll down

Band: Cannibal Corpse
Year Released: 1992
Band Members (Album): Jack Owen (Guitar), Alex Webster (Bass), Chris Barnes (Vocals), Paul Mazurkiewicz (Drums), Bob Rusay (Guitar)
Band Members (Current): George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher (Vocals), Pat O'Brien (Guitar), Rob Barrett (Guitar), Alex Webster (Bass), Paul Mazurkiewicz (Drums)
Rating: 10/10
Genre: Brutal Death Metal

Comments: This album is an absolute must have for any Death Metal fan. Chris Barnes vocals are raw yet effective, the guitars are fast and heavy, the bass is loud and heavy, the drums are (fast) extreme and fit the band well. The album includes the songs Hammer Smashed Face and I Cum Blood, which happen to be one of my favourite Cannibal Corpse songs, the lyrics are brutal, as always and the riffs are top notch. I recommend this album to anyone getting into the Death Metal scene and to someone who got himself into the Death Metal scene but still managed to ignore this album, go get it now! Cannibal Corpse rule, as always.

Alternate cover as promised
3_cannibal_c_tomb_cen.jpg

this and cause of death were the first death metal albums i ever owned.
to this day it remains one of my favs... awesome riffage, killer songwriting... just a brutal old school classic. :headbang: