Cannibal666/Paul696 = FUCKING RIP-OFF

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
G'day,
You may have seen a guy post a trade-list here, offering the Katharsis - 666 LP. Well that guy, Paul696, also comes under another name, Cannibal666 and wanted to trade a few things off me. He is from the Phillipenes, so thats already bad enough. But apparently he has offered his Katharsis LP to other people for next to nothing.
Paul696 claimed he was from Turkey, but to mail the CDs i planned to trade with him to a holiday house he is going to stay at in the Phillipenes, and Cannibal666 never told me what country he was from, then i compared the address and they are both the same.

Fuck Rip-Offs, don't trade with those fuckers, you'll never see their part of the trade.

PaganThunder said:
G'day,
You may have seen a guy post a trade-list here, offering the Katharsis - 666 LP. Well that guy, Paul696, also comes under another name, Cannibal666 and wanted to trade a few things off me. He is from the Phillipenes, so thats already bad enough. But apparently he has offered his Katharsis LP to other people for next to nothing.
Paul696 claimed he was from Turkey, but to mail the CDs i planned to trade with him to a holiday house he is going to stay at in the Phillipenes, and Cannibal666 never told me what country he was from, then i compared the address and they are both the same.

Fuck Rip-Offs, don't trade with those fuckers, you'll never see their part of the trade.

Here's what I have to say about this:

-Never trade with someone in the Philippines unless they send first. This is LAW in trading circles.

Oh yeah, there's this person that I came across on the UltimateMetal.com trading forum. His name was Cannibal666 and he was offering a bunch of random metal cd's. Negotiations were pretty smooth until he dropped his mailing address on me. Since he was from the Philippines I requested that he send first and he got his labia in a twist over it. He offered to send by registered mail, but in countries like his you can STILL end up being ripped off with registered mail. I told him that my way is the way that it had to be or there would be no trade and that I would warn everyone else about him. So I guess that's what I'm doing here. Here's his address and his email, followed by his list of 'trade references' (I did a background check on these emails and they yielded no info whatsoever. In fact, two of them where obscure yahoo accounts.) :

-ADDRESS:

Jojo Salvador,
C/o Bong Salvador,
Fastcargo Logistic Corp.,
Makar Wahrf, Gen. Santos City,
Philippines, 8000

-His EMAIL ADDRESS:

mydarkdesire_04@yahoo.com

-EMAIL ADDRESS NAME:

Marites Algones

His 'TRADING REFERENCES'

jodas_distributions@EUDORAMAIL.COM
METALLEON_DISTRIBUTIONS@YAHOO.COM
cODE_JACK200469@YAHOO.COM
mystic_myrtle802@yahoo.com

ALSO, he ripped someone off from the Blackmetal.co.uk trading forum. Here's the link to all the details. FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND FUCK THE PHILIPPINES.

-Scroll all the way to the bottom...

http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/modules.phpname=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3750&start=0

What is it with people from there? Is it the climate, the food that makes them utter cunts? I was ripped off some weeks ago by a guy with the address
Christopher Montecillo
Km.6 #597 Carnation St.
Buhangin Davao City
Philippines 8000

I thought all that talk about rip-offs from the Philippines was just overrated talk, but now I know better. Luckily it was only two pretty crappt cds I lost, but it's still so lame :|

Also-

never trade with anyone going with the name "Lester Arcel" AKA "Jose Barcelona" (darklester666@yahoo.com)

Ripped me out of a couple CDs and a vinyl.

What's wrong with You Man!? Cannibal & Paul696 are not the same. Maybe We live in the same place but I honestly don't know that guy, Maybe He is a rip-off but I'm not like him.

Well you sound like a typical phillipino rip-off. You told me you saved the Katharsis - 666 LP for me, yet i heard from more than 1 other user on this forum that you offered it to them, and just like mine for items which you would easily get.
You asked me for a Krieg CD, a Pantheon CD & a Mutiilation CD, thats $30 worth for an LP which is one of the most rare and sought after LP's. You live in the same city, you claimed you were from Turkey, then you went to the Phillines to a "rental house" you have to see a rip off. Who the fuck has a holiday house in the Phillipines?

If you are not a rip off, i apologise. If you want the cds i have for you, then you can send first, the #1 rule in Metal Trading is DON'T FUCKING WELL TRUST PHILLIPINO FUCKS!!!!

PaganThunder said:
Well you sound like a typical phillipino rip-off. You told me you saved the Katharsis - 666 LP for me, yet i heard from more than 1 other user on this forum that you offered it to them, and just like mine for items which you would easily get.
You asked me for a Krieg CD, a Pantheon CD & a Mutiilation CD, thats $30 worth for an LP which is one of the most rare and sought after LP's. You live in the same city, you claimed you were from Turkey, then you went to the Phillines to a "rental house" you have to see a rip off. Who the fuck has a holiday house in the Phillipines?

If you are not a rip off, i apologise. If you want the cds i have for you, then you can send first, the #1 rule in Metal Trading is DON'T FUCKING WELL TRUST PHILLIPINO FUCKS!!!!

Amen to that. :worship:

PaganThunder said:
G'day,

Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!

Ow, what a disgrace! Now PaganThunder guess you'll have to go back to your hole and cry all night long ;) ... :worship: Paul

Paul696 said:
Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!Fuck You!!! PaganThunder!!!

:tickled:

PaganThunder said:
haha Gotta love the Phillipino insults. Good to see he attempted to expand his vocab. & Grammer. Maybe next he'll expand his techniques to rip people off.
Scum-rat.
haha :tickled: yeah he wanted to trade with me and he didnt want to send first he said since we havent traded before we should send at the same time :loco: so he's not getting shit from me before i get it from him first.