Rip Off Warning

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
Its never a pleasure to have to post these things, but recently after going awhile without having been screwed over by someone in a trade, its happened once again. In a recent trade Francisco Alcobia sent me two skipping CDs. Both CDs had dark black bothes/spots engraved deeply into the discs causing them both to skip. He claims shipping did this to both discs, but I know that is false and this is why:

-The package showed NO visible damage anywhere.
-The discs were protected by both cardboard AND bubble wrap and facing opposite ways in the package, and to make these kinds of marks/damage the outer packaging would have had to been pierced from BOTH sides. And again, the package wasn't damaged or pierced in any way.
-The two CDs he traded me were hard to find discs, one has been out of print for years and sells well on e-bay. He was too eager to send me two obscure discs for two commonly found Nokturnal Mortum discs. The discs he sent me were Hekate "Tempeltanze" and Miscreant "Dreaming Ice" (Wrong Again Records).

When I wrote him and he did respond to my e-mail, but refused to either send me my CDs back or to send me replacement discs. Again, he is:
Francisco Alcobia
Rua Fernao De Magalhaes 5-6 DTO
2685-209 Portela LRS
Portugal
E-mail: alcobi@netvisao.pt
Runs Aeons of Metal on-line distro

well, i traded with Alcobia a couple times in the past (2,3 years ago) and every trade was good. maybe you have bad luck or something?