Cannot Believe what I'm seeing!

InYourMemorie

BurtangO
Aug 26, 2009
California
So just about two seconds ago I saw an article on the Myspace home page that Justin Bieber is writing a book, now he is obviously too young to write a book, seeing how he really hasn't experienced much, now I do not know first hand how much this kid has seen but surely it is not enough to write a book. It seriously sickens me that this talentless, overrated, sack of shit is so famous. Is it just me or is anyone else irritated by this??

Get the fuck over it. The kid is famous because he took advantage of opportunities presented to him. If you're pissed off that you weren't afforded the same opportunities, big deal. It's not like anyone is forcing you to watch TMZ or read Perez Hilton - you could easily avoid the Bieber fever if you wanted to. He really hasn't experienced much? That kid probably gets more pussy than everyone on this forum, and has toured more than 99.999% of the members here. He's probably experienced a shitload, being thrown into the music industry at such a young age.

Regardless - what I'm most concerned about is that in your position, with your atrocious grammar and trite (at best) misspelling of the name "James," you still feel that you're entitled to rag on this kid for wanting to write a book.

The kid is way more qualified to write a book than say... Sarah Palin - can we agree on that?

Like 90% of other books written by celebrities, it probably wasn't his idea and people will buy it no matter what it's about...

I only know him from name.. never heard his music.. i know he is very popular in the states.

However, since i knew his name i saw a interview the other day and holy shit, did he look like he needed a holiday.. just hollow empty eyes and a sad face answering shitty question for the millionth time.

The only reason that I knew about him was because his first song came out when I was listening to the radio, having a vehicle with no CD player sucks ass. Had it not been for that I wouldn't know who the fuck Lady gaga, Jamie Foxx, T-Pain or Beiber were.

I only know him from name.. never heard his music.. i know he is very popular in the states.

However, since i knew his name i saw a interview the other day and holy shit, did he look like he needed a holiday.. just hollow empty eyes and a sad face answering shitty question for the millionth time.

Seems like the fame has come full circle, after his explosion he was trottin' around like he was something, arrogant cocky motherfucker as you could slowly watch his head get bigger, finally cough up with him it looks like. No person over the age of 13 wants to be that famous unless they have some personal psychological issues, but that is getting into a whole other debate.

I literally had never even heard the kids name until about a week ago. Pretty easy to avoid. Hadn't heard of ke$ha either until about two weeks ago. Fairly easy to avoid.

My question is, how can people be so concerned about this and not be able to name a single Supreme Court Justice? (For the U.S. folk).

Get the fuck over it. The kid is famous because he took advantage of opportunities presented to him. If you're pissed off that you weren't afforded the same opportunities, big deal. It's not like anyone is forcing you to watch TMZ or read Perez Hilton - you could easily avoid the Bieber fever if you wanted to. He really hasn't experienced much? That kid probably gets more pussy than everyone on this forum, and has toured more than 99.999% of the members here. He's probably experienced a shitload, being thrown into the music industry at such a young age.

Regardless - what I'm most concerned about is that in your position, with your atrocious grammar and trite (at best) misspelling of the name "James," you still feel that you're entitled to rag on this kid for wanting to write a book.

The kid is way more qualified to write a book than say... Sarah Palin - can we agree on that?

I find I'm constantly nodding to Jeff's posts.

^ Not me, he made one mistake. I'll correct it.

Get the fuck over it. The kid is famous because he took advantage of opportunities presented to him. If you're pissed off that you weren't afforded the same opportunities, big deal. It's not like anyone is forcing you to watch TMZ or read Perez Hilton - you could easily avoid the Bieber fever if you wanted to. He really hasn't experienced much? That kid probably gets more dick than everyone on this forum, and has toured more than 99.999% of the members here. He's probably experienced a shitload, being thrown into the music industry at such a young age.

Fixed! Perfect. :heh:

whoa!

the child can obviously sing... he isn't the greatest singer however he is really young and through touring experience, press junkets, meet & greets, movie offers and making records he will grow up really fast and learn a lot.

sure, he doesn't write metal or hardcore but he's a pop singer and he seems to be doing really well as far as fan-base is concerned. (and for the record; he is experiencing something we may never get a chance to experience and a lot of people might want to hear his story, even if he is a douche-bag).

one of my philosophies: "do we scrutinize the patron or the performer?"