"Can't escape the Pain" Is this AugDawgs best song?

"Can't escape the Pain" Is this AugDawgs best song?

• The song kicks ass!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The song sucks, order AugDawg back to the lab!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The song is ok!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't care

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello fellow thraxheads, :devil:

Whats up ya'll, this is the AugDawg again. Thanks everybody for the listens to the new AugDawg album. One of the most downloaded songs currently is "Can't escape the Pain", which has a great Rap/Metal crossover going throughout. I've taken the time to type the lyrics for you folks, so let me know what ya think? The song can also be heard at www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Can’t Escape the Pain

Dear God,
What have I done today? Will it be ok? Will I live to see another day?

Dear God what have I killed today? No matter what they say, or the games they play!

But your making me sick and you think it’s a trick with the pain you stick

But I can see the look in your eyes before you realize, I see through your disguise now your demise
Is a cultural rise!

Motherfuckers like to think that they got it all, but now you take the fall and no sooner did I call to say
"I told you so", to tell you where to go, so you can let it show!

Chorus:
NOW I’M IN THE THIRD ROW & I’M WATCHING YOU DROWN, FROM THE UNDERGROUND, ALL THE WAY AROUND, AS THE SUN GOES DOWN, NOW IT’S TIME TO RAIN ON YOUR POLITCAL GAIN, WE’VE ONLY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE!

NOW I’M IN THE THIRD ROW & I’M WATCHING YOU DROWN, FROM THE UNDERGROUND, ALL THE WAY AROUND, AS THE SUN GOES DOWN, NOW IT’S TIME TO RAIN ON YOUR POLITCAL GAIN YOU CAN’T ESCAPE THE PAIN………..

Dear God, did you feel what I felt today? Another soul that was lead astray

Dear God, did you see what I saw today, Another motherfucker trying to get away

He’s got a friend on the inside track, but they covered it up and put the bodies on a rack

As a matter of fact, guilt will punish your back, are you going insane when you feel your brain crack

Even your money can’t save you now, with the sweat on your brow as the demons howl

Another motherfuckin masterpiece! White trash disease and your begging on your knees for a another chance, but take a second glance, this isn’t a trance and now you will dance your last fuckin dance!

How come these motherfuckers are always getting their way, you maximize these bills and everybody pays!

Inkind contribution is your retribution but my solution, lies within this gun and now you run, "Jump and run motherfucker yeah, I’m the one!"

Shoot me down, shoot me dead! Bury me alive for everything I’ve said, fill my feet with lead! & toss me in the sea this aint America and we are no longer free……..

If you wanna die then you must pay a fee, criple the poor and kill the middle man, wash them all away, grind them down to sand, as hatred bleeds all across this land…….

Discover your pain & releash your shame, don’t pay another dime as the corruption rains,

This is nothing new but what the fuck ya gonna do when they come to your door & smash you to the floor,

Look you in the eyes and now they take more, A million a week selling all the weed & making all the tweak maximize your pride, boost some more lies hide it all inside, double the price for he who buys,

Another revolution that’s on the rise, but this you despise, but how can you criticise another life that only wants more…………

:devil: