Can't stop listening to "Blink Of An Eye"!

B

Beyond The Pale

I love this album so much! THANK YOU ENCHANT!

It really took a few listens before it really hit me... you really have to pay very close attention to appreciate all the beautiful subtleties in this record...

I applaud you, Enchant, for producing one of the finest records I have ever heard... it has quickly catapulted to the status of "favorite Enchant album" and "top 10 favorite album of all time".

These songs touch me so deeply... the lyrical topics are so relevant and handled with such grace and eloquence...

The musical performance is superb and tasteful... Ott's guitar work is amazing throughout... I love the shred... and I love the diversity of the playing... Platt's bass is grooving and rich and full... Flanegan has calmed any fears I had concerning the percussion... his drumming is very "warm" and fits the material well...

...and Leonard... your vocals have never sounded better... you have great power... yet can sound fragile... you have a versatility that is rare...

The songcraft featured on this album is of the highest quality... this album means so much to me...

I love the increased "punch"... a little more heaviness...

Thank you, Enchant.

Wow! I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad that you are enjoying Blink of an Eye. We think that this album is a great record and we hope most of our fans, old and new, like it as well. It is so encouraging to hear comments from the fans because that is who determines weather or not an album makes it or breaks it as thay say. Thank you for your kind words; it means so much to us.

Enjoy,

Doug

I second that

Thanks so much for the very kind words and great compliments! This is just entirely too cool and so are you!

It makes it all worth it!

Enjoy it~!

Ed