Caption this photograph ... part III

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
rawr.jpg

LOL .... I saw the Opeth>Bathory thing ... but totally missed the homo blowjob pic until I came back for a second time ... :lol:

acie, even though it didn't happen in a hospital, i think you need to tell the eye socket story in the 'i went to the hospital thread' *nods*

To tell you the truth, I figured I'd find more intelligence on this forum. I'd figure that the people that come here have a respect for music and realize that it doesn't matter how the band looks. Everyone that contributed to the bashing of my band is pretty stupid, I believe. Especially since those of you that have bashed us probably never even heard us.

So much for you stupid assholes wanting to keep this place from turning into another Seriously Off Topic.

the difference is, Immortal was a successful band that sold many records, was together for a very long time. my band is building its way up, and the fact that people choose to mock us for apparently no reason will give us a bad reputation and will make people choose not to hear us

i think by using huge gay looking signatures is not doing your band any favors.
and BTW ... I listened to some samples on your site. Not bad, but the numetal vocals ... ugh

I'm not complaining because of us being made fun of. The fact that so many metalheads are closed-minded will make them see stuff like this and have them join in without listening.

"I listened to some samples on your site. Not bad, but the numetal vocals ... ugh"
You obviously haven't listened to our samples. There is in no way, shape, or form any sign of numetal vocals.

lurch - i've kinda learned that. plus, the picture in my sig is temporary, as i stated below it. when we get a better one done, we'll throw that up there

Erik - chill hahaha it was a joke. plus, our music has nothing to do with "trends" and i have nothing to do with "trends", so how i am a 'trend fag', i have no clue. since when was draining stupid people of their money a bad thing?

The guy on the left looks like one of the guys you'll find at our local student bars - might be a nice person if you get to talk to him. The guy in the middle is an emo in a Slayer shirt :yuk: the guy on the right is trying to kill time between lectures.

I'm not complaining because of us being made fun of. The fact that so many metalheads are closed-minded will make them see stuff like this and have them join in without listening.

How many Metalheads do you know? :err: