Caption this photograph.

One Inch Man said:
He's my friend. He's very drunk. He's sorta homo, but claims to love women. Oh, and he's not Indian. :tickled:

dougbeer.jpg

Winner gets a stack of shitty promos of my choice.

So then I said, get off me grandma- I'm done!

dougbeer.jpg

*hic-* Adriannnnn.... I feel a wet lapping feeling....... uhhhhhhhhh... that's not you... somehow I've gotten beer on my uhhh... cock.... and your dog.... is licking my uhhhh..... crotch.....

Actually I could send everyone promos if they want, these were some funny responses. But come on, you've got a Richard Pryor reference, Budweiser reference, and a black guy named Phil, all in one sentence?

Grand%20Prize%20White.jpg

Melodeth albums make good coasters.
Coasters are for women.
Therefore, melodeth is for women.

One Inch Man said:
Actually I could send everyone promos if they want, these were some funny responses. But come on, you've got a Richard Pryor reference, Budweiser reference, and a black guy named Phil, all in one sentence?
Yes! Richard Pryor, that's who your friend resembles! I knew there was something i was missing. :/

We usually refer to him as Lando Calrissian or Lionel Richie, but yeah the Pryor bit is there too.

celebrationbilly.jpg

dougbeer.jpg

richie.jpg

TWFTSR.jpg
:loco:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Adrian... that is hilarious. Of course it only works if you know what that album is called. :Spin:

It's cool because I emailed my photo'd friend this thread, I wonder if he'll read it.

HEY DUHG! YOU SUCK!

I'm going to give him your address so he can come kick your ass. Even though he won't because he's a WUSS.