Angry drunks.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Since Royal Carnage is dictated by Music, Beer, and Boobs (order depends on time and day) this is a good place to ask.

Know any angry drunks? What causes that kind of shit? I'm a giddy drunk, everybody is my friend while drunk and I pretty much love anything and everything. There has been two occasions where I yelled at someone while drunk (3 if you count that stupid cop giving me a parking ticket :tickled: ), other than that it's all hugs and kisses.

I don't know what about alcohol makes people angry... it can't be the alcohol! must be all the pent-up rage people carry around in em!

I'm a pretty happy drunk aswell.

Except this one time I was being dropped off at my house at 4am. The neighbor's boyfriend was parked outside. I guess she was giving him a blowjob or something. Anyhow he was driving a truck which I thought belonged to my buddy Mike. So I casually stumble over to say hello to my good chum. I say "Hello, is that mike?!?!" "Mikeeeeee?!?". Anyhow some dirty, shaved head, macho camacho douche bag says "get away from my car, you can get blasted doing that shit." I apologize and go on my merry way.

As I make my way in to the house I realize. (Excuse moi, but this prick just disrespected me inside my own jurisdiction?!?!)

So I proceed to march outside and challenge the ruffian to a dual of ravage proporitions. As I approach his vehicle. I say "hey motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm going to fucking kill you!!! Get the fuck out of the car!!!" Too make a long story short. He drives off into the sunset. And the cute neighbor daughters never look in my direction again.

The first time I got drunk... I wanted to beat the living shit out of my boss who was also at this party. Earlier he shaked my head after I downed a couple shots of 151.

The moral of the story...What makes a drunk an angry drunk?!?! Douchebags...who try to ruin the drunk's nirvana!!!

I'm the philosopher drunk... usually friendly too. Unless someone acts stupid with me, then I get mean really quickly.

My behaviour varies from time to time. Sometimes I'm very happy, sometimes really pissed, sometimes sad etc. Usually spoke really strange stuff.

M.Lehto said:
My behaviour varies from time to time. Sometimes I'm very happy, sometimes really pissed, sometimes sad etc.
^

I rarely get really angry though, but unfortunately rather depressed and introspective (in teh bad way) sometimes... Usually I'm just a regular old thrash metal terrorist

I know one guy (a devout christian btw) who's very calm normally but almost always wants to start fights when he is drinking and has also been pretty hostile towards his own friends. Perhaps it's becuase living a christian life is such a strain and all holds break when the alchohol enters the system, but I still don't understand it.I personally get extremly talkative (at least compared to how much I normally feel like talking) and usually end up discussing something with someone of my (male) friends the entire evening.

Btw, am I the only one who never hit on girls while drunk?

I'm drunk right now. At least I've been to the toilets three times within the last fifteen minutes...
My mood is pretty neutral, meaning bursting with joy and philanthropy by my standards.

I don't think I can drink enough to get to the angry stage. Here are my phases:

P1: Tipsy (giggly, stupid, irritated that other people are smoking and I'm not)
P2: Merry (wahay, vocal volume increases, craving a cigarette)
P3: Drunk (can't walk a straight line, can't focus, bought a pack of Marlboro Lights)
P4: Sobering Up or if I continue, probably a couple of beers away from puking
P5: Stumbling home and falling asleep in my clothes
P6: Wake up hungover, remaining cigarettes in the bin vowing never to light up again

I peak at P3 - I think you have to be really, really drunk to get angry because I'd imagine that's a change in personality. I don't think my personality changes when drunk, it just becomes exaggerated.

I'm usually extremely happy, but there was one occasion where I tried to jump off a three-story balcony after getting pissed off.

uh the violent drunk who isn't angry or mean, i just like to tussle! =) Only with consenting individuals of course...or my friends who i know will punch me back and then be done with it =)=)

well if i get pissed when im drunk ill kill somone. like the very nice person who did this at a party:

well actually i don't know who REALLY did it still =( but two guys wher fighting in my living room, so the one taht was still at the party at the time i fucking picked up the neck of my now broken guitar and started to fucking run after him, he went out hte house on the porch where people where chilling and smoking ciggies. They all fucking heald me back which was gay of them at the time, but in retrospect...i probobly would have hit him in the head wiht a guitar neck + he really migh have not done it + hes my good friend, haha.

spaffe said:
Btw, am I the only one who never hit on girls while drunk?
I usually don't, but there have been times when I call an ex-girlfriend at 4am "hey.... come... FUCK ME.... SLUT!" To the best of my knowledge I've never actually said that, but it sure would be funny!

The stages of NAD drunkedness:

1) buzzed (5-6 beers, start smoking more)
2) drunk (7-12 beers, chainsmoking, getting loud, talking to everyone)
3) adventurous (13-20 beers, chainsmoking w/o realizing it, getting up and jumping around or throwing stuff like a 3 year old, lean out car windows yelling at people [like Megadeth lyrics and shouts of YEAH!!!])
4) horking (well above 20 beers)
5) puke n' rally (somehow remained awake after horking and playing foosball)

Stages 4 & 5 have not been attained since my college days really, and stage 3 is becoming more of a rare occasion the older I get. I prefer stage 1 nowadays, since I can have a good time and function normal the next day.

The stages of NAD drunkedness on hard liquor:

1) drunk (3 drams, enjoying smoking more than anything else on the planet)
2) fucked up (7-10 drams, getting weird thoughts about life)
3) total memory loss (up to an entire 750mL bottle, ???)

I normally drink hard liquor while reading, and have one maybe two. Got to stage 3 on 3 occasions, holy fuck are those pretty bizarre nights once I piece together what happened.

Philosophic moments can come at any time really, but work best when everyone is a bit buzzed but not fucked up. Fucked up people shouldn't discuss such things because they usually don't make sense.

Doomcifer said:
I'm a hyper, happy drunk...unless provoked, then I turn into a fucking beast.

animallivepd.JPG

One Inch Man said:
1) buzzed (5-6 beers, start smoking more)
2) drunk (7-12 beers, chainsmoking, getting loud, talking to everyone)
3) adventurous (13-20 beers, chainsmoking w/o realizing it, getting up and jumping around or throwing stuff like a 3 year old, lean out car windows yelling at people [like Megadeth lyrics and shouts of YEAH!!!])
4) horking (well above 20 beers)
5) puke n' rally (somehow remained awake after horking and playing foosball)

I'd like to see you put 20+ beers down you at our local real ale pub :lol: You won't ever see home again for sure :p

Most of the time when I'm drunk I'm very talkative. A bit too talkative sometimes! :D If I'm going to get aggressive, it'll usually be playfighting with a friend, or a heated argument at the most. It's very rare, I think, that I'll actually go looking for a fight...no matter what my friends might tell you :rolleyes:

Ayeka said:
I'd like to see you put 20+ beers down you at our local real ale pub :lol: You won't ever see home again for sure :p
Last I checked I drink at a real ale pub, I'm not talking about bullshit Mainstream American Piss because I don't drink that shit. :cool: