Arrogant Bastard Double Bastard

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Okay. Before we start, just to make sure I have your full attention. Read back through all my drunk posts/threads/lives and understand who the fuck I am (not a boast of some majestic creature, just a fact of some stupid white boozehound). In previous days, I have consumed an incredible amount of alcohol. Some favourite occasions involve a friend and I splitting a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in a 5 hour period, on a work night. The big bottle, the 1.75L one. Yes. Either way. You don't get liver problems at 29 years old like me without doing your homework LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anyhow. Over the past 2 years I have slowed down. A lot. A lot a lot. I used to consume between 10 and 30 beers per week, all of the +5% variety. These days, I drink 2 maybe 3 beers a month. At best. I recognize past stupidities, it's true. Maybe just because I'm happy with where I reside in life (a nice woman as opposed to a soul-sucking one, albeit with a tight fucking pussy), but either way, NOT TONIGHT.

I'm fucking hosed. I had a shitty yesterday, with everything from woman to family to personal problems fucking me over, so I gave it a day and then got drunk when everyone disappeared. As it stands, my final beer of the night is a Double Bastard. This beer does not, I repeat does NOT fuck around. I've had beers ranging from 3% to 15% alcohol content and nothing, NOTHING comes close to this one, even if it is rated at only 10.4% aclohol. For reference, I shall cut and paste my first excursion into such matters (star date: December 2007):
The holidays are truly upon us now, driving by ye olde local Target a short time ago revealed a nearly full parking lot cominbed with chilly weather (the former not so irregular for SoCal, the latter of course very much so), the fact that I'm spending just as much money as usual but on other people for a change, and of course this year's release of Double Bastard. This is my first brew from said Doubling, after years and years of being a staunch believer in all things Stone Brewing Co. This particular incarnation is always lost upon me, the one year I actually witnessed the in stock bottling at my favourite boozery, they all disappeared to various friends as gifts, including even the last one especially marked for myself was given away (read: lost) to someone I ran into at the last possible second before the xmas gifting charade, and that was many years ago. No longer! Today I decided to make a run to a new place to purchase booze, and while their beer selection wasn't too great, they had massive quantities of the DB. What further about this venturing is known shall likely be forgotten, because I'm halfway through the first big bottle and my oh my, I cannot see straight. M'lady just remarked "You know what goes with beer? Cashews," and brought me a bowlfull. I love her so. She says I do not speak much of her on here (one of my few dedicated readers), but lack of love is not the reason, no no no. I think the crux of the biscuit is that I vent my frustrations here mostly, and of course having lived together for the past year+ there have been some, but not many, and not nearly enough to bitch, moan, obersve, and complain about her here. Perhaps things shall remain this way for all time, one (or two) can only hope. Taking my first munch she is indeed correct concerning the cashewing.

db.jpg

Necessary imagebreak because I went asurfin' for a spell. Actually I think I'm fresh out of spoke at this point, but then again I'm buzzed enough where I can keep going and going and going and going just like E-Bunny but perhaps I should stop and go consume myself into something a little more interesting like finishing off the King Crimson album I'm spinning and then perhaps watching Erik the Viking on handy DVD format. Either that or blast the awesomeness that is the following album, much to the neighbour's chagrin:

nbom.jpg

Yes, quite, rather, indeed, assuredly, capital, grand, peaking, whatever.
As you can see, I really enjoyed that album back then, and still do. Seriously, other than Drudkh and Deathspell Omega no other black metal act has moved me so since the early-to-mid-90s quite like that, but that is another discussion. Anyhow, the crux of the biscuit:

I come here to have fun. I love you fuckers. Sure, I leave for months on end, but there still resides a close place to me heart this entire affair. I still wear my RC shirt several times a month just because I was THERE with ya'll. Nothing but love for you, baby.

Also, really. Listen to Conifer. They are quite extraordinary. Thank me later, you will.

Seriously though, CONIFER. Doom fucks SHALL THANK ME.

Møøse, when you get to LA let me know, my broke arse is here for some time. When things get fucked I'll be moving down the road with parents / outlaw-parents. Suck.

Dude seriously? Where is NOT a shithole right now? I don't give a flying fuck if I am MIA from RC for 29384 months, if you move down this way you better look me up. We may need a roommate in a few months to pay the rent, if it happens to be a Greek linguistics student believe you me the woman and I shall BOTH be happy.

Don't doubt me, fucker.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I seriously fell on the floor approz. 3 minutes ago and I'm drunk but it still hurts.

NAD has a lot in common with James Hetfield ... alcohol brings out the best in them :lol:

I'll make sure if NB ever ventures to these shores Negru personally apologises to you.

and fuck beer in the winter ...

hell yeh, i just enjoyed one of these the other day!

3221035847_1502930d54_o.jpg

have you ventured down to the brewery? good food, like 30+ beers on tap (about half Stone) and an awesome compound with a big outdoor area and hella granite everywhere. anyone who finds themselves in socal should check it out!

Gonna find one this afternoon :kickass:

EDIT - put me down for woman troubles as well. Seems like there's a trend.

I know how shitty days go, my fiancé packed her bags yesterday. :erk: an Arrogant Bastard seems nice right now.

Damn Acie. Sorry to hear that. However, based on stuff I know of the past and now this, I feel confident in saying that you will be better off without her. Time is the great healer. Keep your head up and be strong...for yourself.