Erik needs to hear The Bastard now!

Erik said:
Well yes, I would appreciate that. I have no money to buy records with currently, so..
No worries. I'll send The August Engine over too in that case. I just called Haddsie and she's already sent the promos out to you lot (on Monday) so I'll send you some CD-R goodies separately this weekend.

If Erik likes The August Engine I shall beat him with stick until he buys a bunch of classic rock.

Surefire way to get JayKeeley to beat me with stick: I still haven't read any of the lyrics to the Bastard, and I love the album. :Spin:

NAD said:
Surefire way to get JayKeeley to beat me with stick: I still haven't read any of the lyrics to the Bastard, and I love the album. :Spin:
I shall cut off your leg and beat you with your own foot. Honestly, you are missing out like the dirty honky that you are. :loco:

(Such nice packaging too as discussed earlier).

Yaha! A fitting racial slur for me! FINALLY! Oh wait, BloodStainedWalls called me a spook once, that was cool.

I've actually been saving the lyrics for a special occasion... alone... dark... dick in hand... :Spin:

Haha, god damn I'm a fucking pervert. :loco:

I finally read the lyrics while listening to the album by the way, made the already :kickass: album even more :kickass: . This one is still growing on me, The August Engine has pretty much kicked me in the nuts equally since the first listening.

It may be just me, but I find the story on "The Bastard" to be a bit weak, merely an excuse for the band to kick ass. It's like a *bastardized* (hahahahha, I rule) version of "Macbeth" (with a dash of "King Lear" in that the central character is a bastard). Bastard is a cool word.