A message to cops

Murder isn't the only type of violent crime. But what I mentioned was a statistic that I read, that may or may not be true.

Yeah, I believe you were looking at a daily mail article? There is a difference in the definition of violent crime in UK and US statistics. Personally I would be more bothered about the murder rate.

I honestly can't remember where I read it, because it was long ago. I know that some cities in the UK are pretty rough, but I doubt any are as bad as Baltimore. But still, the population density in the UK is much higher than in here and that's why I'd believe that violent crime is higher.

Baltimore was nice until all the people who could pay taxes moved out during the race riots. Now it's basically a city filled with people on welfare.

You want a party filled with old money-hungry pigs whose political beliefs are pretty much summed up by "disagree with democrats?" There's more to being conservative than throwing a big "fuck you" to any kind of change. The Republican party is the reason I don't call myself conservative when I meet people. Where I live, I would instantly be hit with "so what do you think of evolution and the moon landing?"

Dealing with this stupid mentality is making me lean liberal. I remember speaking with some people who supported Bush while also saying "big government is bad." In the same conversation. I almost face-palmed.

You don't even want that. Your country is better off without it. Not that the democrats' ideas are any better, but at least they're genuinely thinking rather than basing ideas on undermining the opposite party.

Yeah, free market ability to be self employed and private charity totally fucks the poor people. More like, it would show who the actual scum are vs the incapacitated.

I know of plenty of libertarians who have no interest whatsoever in and even object to private charity, that's who I was talking about. It wouldn't hurt to have added incentives to helping the poor besides the fact that it reminds you that you are humane and civilized.