A message to cops

It wasn't until I got a look at all the stupid anti-marijuana propaganda that I found out just where their fucked up opinions come from. The propaganda only exists in the first place because otherwise hemp paper and cloth would put up some competition. Oh well. I don't think we'll be dealing with bullshit drug laws for a whole lot longer. The UN put together a group to think of better ideas than throwing people in jail for smoking weed, and a recent poll showed that more than half the population thinks weed should be legal.

You just described government employees in general.

That is correct.

Cops in Baltimore have a reputation for being down-to-earth since they deal with real criminals. That officer that ended up on youtube is an exception (and he was in the inner harbor, which is Candy Land compared to many other areas of Baltimore). My brother was on a parking garage where a bunch of kids were smoking weed, and the cops came up, then they heard gunshots and said "you kids are lucky" or something and then left, without even arresting the kids.

Where I live is no Baltimore, but we still have an unusually high rate of crime, Averaging between 75 - 100 murders a year in a city of barely half a million makes for a fairly dangerous city for cops to work in, and I'm sure that's why they don't generally harp on people for minor infractions here either.

I think cops should be rotated. That way all cops can deal with real crime and not end up like the douchebag cops of Berkeley Heights, New Jersey (a place I used to live) who were a small department known for dropping everything to go on doughnut runs.

I've been watching cops grill this guy they pulled over at a street corner outside my apartment for at least half an hour. They searched his car, then gave him various sobriety tests, and now i think they're questioning him. Pretty amusing to watch it happen to somebody else.

edit: new cops showing up. might be a detective team or something, idk. looks like they're gonna give him the eye inspection for intoxication again.

looks like he's gettin hauled in. friend of his who'd been hiding in his car all along just drove off without him.

Everybody knows flashbangs cause health regeneration. Duh.

When the po-po says it's time to leave, it's time to leave :lol:

Throwing a flash bang into a small crowd that is trying to help someone that is injured? Sounds reasonable to me. :rolleyes:

Some of the comments on the video were ridiculous. Some people said the crowd was stupid and the guy deserved it. The guy wasn't using excessive force in his resistance of arrest, and given the size of him and the number of officers, the beating he started getting was unwarranted. Kudos to the crowd intervening. This helps restore my faith in humanity.

I once saw a dude get stopped by two cops for riding his bicycle on the pavement (sidewalk). Then two more patrol cars pulled up to "help". He didn't resist but they all wrestled him to the ground anyway. Finally, a police van came to the scene and they locked him in the back and drove off. All of that happened in daylight opposite a bar with loads of customers sat outside watching. I think he must have been a suspect they were looking for for something else or maybe he had coke in his pocket and I didn't notice or something.

How to avoid the police.

1. Follow the law
2. Don't dress like a bag a shit
3. Turn that shit down
4. Get a white friend
5. Get a fucking hair cut (read number 2)
6. Don't be black or hispanic

In all seriousness, you're right. At least a couple of the guys that did that would have been gunned down.

Yup.

I can see it now,

"Well we train our officers to defend themselves and that is exactly what they did. Those 80 people that were shot dead should have thought about that before they attacked our poor officers..."

American cops would just fucking start killing all civilians in sight in that kind of situation, that's why we're so afraid of them.

In all seriousness, you're right. At least a couple of the guys that did that would have been gunned down.

Well if you think police brutality is too bad here you can always move to a country where guns are banned and not even the cops have them.

I've heard that the UK has a higher ratio of violent crime per person than the US. So much for that "no guns = safety" argument.