Capture IR

Could you take some screen captures of your IR creating process with Deconvolver? That might help us sort out your problems.
Sure

deconvolver.jpg

Maybe the best way, in matching case, is ti use source signal as a test tone, process target file, and check Silence option with desired impulse length (if Deconvolver is used)
I just tried this and....it worked!
Using the bounced guitar track instead of the sweep finally did the job.
That's it.
Thanks man!

This is direct matching with Deconvolver, but it should be used with shorter files because full length FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) is used, MatcherCL do similar thing, but it averages spectrums in time, so can be used for long files, reducing some artifacts due to very long FFT (too much redundant information).

In Windows 8 the matcherCL only has worked 1 time.
After that, every time I select the source file it crashes

In Windows 8 the matcherCL only has worked 1 time.
After that, every time I select the source file it crashes
Yes, I`m aware of this problem and will try to test in 8.1 myself (not have Win8 PC until recently).
But, please, better to post message about problems etc. in dedicated thread.

Yes, I`m aware of this problem and will try to test in 8.1 myself (not have Win8 PC until recently).
But, please, better to post message about problems etc. in dedicated thread.

Hey, I know it's not the official thread, but I think I have found a solution:
Instead of double clicking on source file, Right click on source file and choose first option. In spanish is called "seleccionar". I don't know how will be called in english, may be "select" or something like that.

I like the program, much better than classic matching eq or cab deconvolving. The results are awesome. Thanks man :worship:

There is problems, I`m checked it once on other PC via TeamViewer, but now, because I`m now have notebook with Win8.1, I will try to properly debug program under this version of windows, problem does not appear in previous versions.