Capture The Crown

DylanVillain

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2011
New Australian Band -

Sounds like everything was done at Chango.
Cool glitchy stuff going on too.
Heard Sumerian is behind all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely chango. i can tell by that snare. and i believe since the drums were programmed, its a fill in drummer.

No, their drummer is American and they filmed the clip in Sydney so he could not be there.

haha fair enough. I love that the things they say are so Aussie. Gave me a nice laugh. "I swear to god mate."

Never thought I'd become that guy, but...it would appear that I'm totally over core now. And he said cunt instead of whore in that tiny little bit of the song that sounded ever so slightly like Asking Alexandria so therefore they're more badass and totally original. This level of copycat is just depressing.

Never thought I'd become that guy, but...it would appear that I'm totally over core now. And he said cunt instead of whore in that tiny little bit of the song that sounded ever so slightly like Asking Alexandria so therefore they're more badass and totally original. This level of copycat is just depressing.

Exactly, just because you change one word doesn't make it okay. It's like starting a band and naming it "Answering Alexandria"...It's still copying.