Carcass gigs in Scotland in the 1990s?

stu73

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Göteborg, Sweden
Hello,
I wonder if there any Scottish people on this board that might be able to help me with a tour date query that's been bugging me for a while now - came up because I was talking in a pub a while ago to somebody about Carcass.

I am really sure that I saw Carcass twice in Scotland in the 1990s - once was at the old Cathouse 9th December 1991 - pretty sure of that - found the ticket at home, but I seem to remember I saw them either supporting (or maybe headlining) at the Garage in Glasgow a few years later.

Maybe it's old age creeping up on me, but can't remember dates or anything about the gig (except that I'm sure I saw Carcass at the Garage in Glasgow!) and wondered if anybody here had any info or maybe went? Have done a few web searches and couldn't find anything (maybe I didn't see them and my mind is playing tricks on me!!).

cheers,
Stuart

hi, i'm sorry i can't help you with the date but i think you have asked your question on the wrong board, the people here are too mainstream-oriented to know Carcass, you can ask them about Van Halen or Motley Crue, not about Carcass.

hi, i'm sorry i can't help you with the date but i think you have asked your question on the wrong board, the people here are too mainstream-oriented to know Carcass, you can ask them about Van Halen or Motley Crue, not about Carcass.

Ummmm........your dead fucking wrong Thrash!!!

Bravewords and Bloodyknuckles has been keeping up with their tour schedule.....give them a visit Stu73!

.....when all is said and done
.....theres no love lost!!!!

I was at the same Glasgow Cathouse gig. I can't even remember the year! Was it 1991?

I saw them the next night too (or was it the night before?) at Edinburgh Venue.

All I really remember about those gigs was that I wore a U2 tshirt at the Glasgow gig and a baggy yellow jumper at the Edinburgh one...contrary little fanny that I was.