Carcass in Atlanta!

Wow, it's been 15 years since the last time I saw them, also at the Masquerade, IIRC. Wouldn't mind seeing them again, but I care zilch for any of those other bands and can't see putting up with them for a band I've hardly listened to in more than a decade.

Does anyone know when tickets for the Atlanta date go on sale? It's not even listed on their site yet.

Oh my god. They will come to Tampa!!! And there are some open dates between then and Texas. Hopefully they get booked at the Culture Room!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Actually St. Pete because that's where Jannus Landing is, but close enough. And on a Saturday too. :headbang:

Alright so I'm probably gonna be at the Masq 2 nights in a row......I might as well just sleep over since Bodom is playing the next day lol.

So I need to listen to more Carcass (loving Heartwork and Symphonies of Sickness but having trouble getting into the rest of the albums), try to get into Suffocation and 1349, get some more Rotten Sound and Aborted albums, and pray I have off work. :kickass:

Plus...why are all the good shows only in September??? I can't afford them all!!! I don't want to miss out on Obituary or Children of Bodom, but I have to in order to afford the other ones I want to go to (Sigh, Carcass, Impaled, ProgPower). WHAT TO DO???

Plus...why are all the good shows only in September??? I can't afford them all!!! I don't want to miss out on Obituary or Children of Bodom, but I have to in order to afford the other ones I want to go to (Sigh, Carcass, Impaled, ProgPower). WHAT TO DO???

It was officially announced today in the press release and tickets are on Ticketmaster I think.

Bodom is the day after this show. You're welcome to stay overnight at my house if you'd like. I live about 5 minutes from the Masq.

It was officially announced today in the press release and tickets are on Ticketmaster I think.

Bodom is the day after this show. You're welcome to stay overnight at my house if you'd like. I live about 5 minutes from the Masq.

If I knew you I would do that too lol

I don't feel like goin 45 mins all the way to the Masq, comin home, then doing the same thing the next day. Oh well. I'll suck it up :kickass:

If I knew you I would do that too lol

I don't feel like goin 45 mins all the way to the Masq, comin home, then doing the same thing the next day. Oh well. I'll suck it up :kickass:

I do that every day for work. Get over it =D

Hell, I'd offer crash-space for people who want to stay overnight, but I live further than 45 minutes from the Masquerade. :lol: