Carcass in Atlanta!

So I need to listen to more Carcass (loving Heartwork and Symphonies of Sickness but having trouble getting into the rest of the albums), try to get into Suffocation and 1349, get some more Rotten Sound and Aborted albums, and pray I have off work. :kickass:

If you like Heartwork and Symphonies I would guess you would like Necroticism too. But, that's only a guess.

If you want some recommendations for Suffocation go for Pierced From Within, Effigy of The Forgoetten and Despise The Sun.

And you can't really go wrong with any Rotten Sound, but I'd say start with Exit.

Oh, and if you want a recommendation for Aborted, I'd say Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done. Though I imagine they'd play more of their newer stuff which isn't as good.

I wouldn't be surprised to be seeing Children of Bodom in the crowd for a Carcass concert :lol: But they're playing with them in Wacken tho... Carcass will probably just play for Children of Bodom in a private room or something haha or jam together!

If you like Heartwork and Symphonies I would guess you would like Necroticism too. But, that's only a guess.

If you want some recommendations for Suffocation go for Pierced From Within, Effigy of The Forgoetten and Despise The Sun.

And you can't really go wrong with any Rotten Sound, but I'd say start with Exit.

Oh, and if you want a recommendation for Aborted, I'd say Goremageddon: The Saw and the Carnage Done. Though I imagine they'd play more of their newer stuff which isn't as good.

For some reason I can't get into Necrotism idk why

Alright thanks for the Suffo recommendations

And yeah I am mostly excited about Rotten Sound I have Cycles and Exit....I just need to get some of their older stuff

And I have those aborted albums too.....what I meant with Aborted and Rotten Sound is I need to get more of their albums haha sorry

You're being too kind by simply leaving it at "isn't as good". I got the Archaic Abattoir and it's ok. The one after that was pretty abysmal. I can only assume that based on their trend of where they've been heading the last few albums, it's only getting worse.