carcass US tour

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
Reactivated British extreme metal pioneers CARCASS have scheduled more U.S. dates (Worcester and Baltimore) in September. Their North American itinerary is now shaping up as follows:

Sep. 05 - Palladium - Worcester, MA
Sep. 06 - Nokia Theatre - New York, NY
Sep. 07 - Medley - Montreal, QUE
Sep. 08 - Opera House - Toronto, ONT
Sep. 11 - Sonar - Baltimore, MD

In February of 1999, CARCASS drummer Ken Owen suffered a near-fatal brain hemorrhage, leaving him in a coma for over 10 months. As a result, he is not taking part in CARCASS' current reunion run (ARCH ENEMY skinsman Daniel Erlandsson is filling in), but will reportedly be traveling with the band whenever possible and making brief appearances at select shows.

CARCASS' reunion lineup:

Bill Steer (FIREBIRD) - Vocals, Guitar
Jeff Walker (BRUJERIA) - Vocals, Bass
Michael Amott (ARCH ENEMY) - Guitar
Daniel Erlandsson (ARCH ENEMY) - Drums

~gR~

Yeah but I was a social failure freshman year. I really need to establish myself as a sophomore. However I may be able to do both. I'll be driving to school in my father's car, and if he can let me keep it until Friday I can drive down to Worcester, then be back in Orono the next day.

yikes another concert I have to go to. I have so many planned the rest of this year its crazy.

But this will be awesome in any case.

Yeah but I was a social failure freshman year. I really need to establish myself as a sophomore. However I may be able to do both. I'll be driving to school in my father's car, and if he can let me keep it until Friday I can drive down to Worcester, then be back in Orono the next day.

You wont want to spend your whole year alone just because you wanted to see Carcass.

I heard the support bands were going to be Suffocation, Necrophagist and Aborted. Don't quote me on that though, but i am for sure Aborted is with them.