Carina Kjellberg

Shall Carina become an official member of Evergrey?

• Carina who ?

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • YEAH she is outstanding we love her

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • No way

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Her voice is amazing but Evergrey doesn't need more female vocals

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Hyperion

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2003
Berlin/Germany
www.wallsoffire.de
Man she ist so cute, and her voice... outstanding
Does someone know more about her?
Carina does all the female vocals sice 1998 but she isn't an official member of Evergrey,thats disappointing for me ,I would be glad to hear more form her.

Well, she certainly adds a special something to Evergrey's sound. I like her contributions just they way they are... though I would like to perhaps hear another duet like "For Every Tear That Falls" in the future.

Well she is a member of this board and she will most likely reply to this thread.
And I agree her voice is amazing and it fits well to Toms voice as well.
I would like to hear more stuff like "For every tear that falls".
But hearing more like that maybe takes the edge off it?

So,Carina who? Carina Hu? :p Well I love For Every Tear That Falls too so obviously she's a rather good singer...but still,can't say that I know much about her /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif Does she sing on any other songs other than the little stuff on Recreation Day (album,can't remember which song) and For Every... ?

I agree that her vocals are outstanding! A very powerful voice! :headbang:

I thought I read on this forum awhile back that she was forming an R&B or jazz group. Any more info on that? I'd love to hear it!!!! :)

Stacy

TheFourthHorseman said:
So,Carina who? Carina Hu? :p Well I love For Every Tear That Falls too so obviously she's a rather good singer...but still,can't say that I know much about her /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif Does she sing on any other songs other than the little stuff on Recreation Day (album,can't remember which song) and For Every... ?

She's doing all the female vocals on all Evergrey albums.

Yes..It`s true what Fata Morgana says...I have my own funk/soul band "Soulful" and I really love singing that kind of music. I`m never gonna be a member of Evergrey...just a guestsinger...that`s enough...you can just imagine how terrible it would be going on tour with 5 hairy, swetty, stinking guys, in a bus for 1 ½ month.....AAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHH.... I DONT THINK SO
zombie.gif
But I LOVE Evergrey and I`m sure that this wasn`t the last time I appeared on their album....but hey, you guys are lovely...thanks for all your kind words !!!:headbang:

Reactions: Marlies
Carina said:
just a guestsinger...that`s enough...you can just imagine how terrible it would be going on tour with 5 hairy, swetty, stinking guys, in a bus for 1 ½ month.....AAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHH.... I DONT THINK SO
zombie.gif

:lol: :lol:
Living with just one of them is enough eh? :D
So when is he going to make a 'honest woman' out of you? ;)

You rule girl! :headbang:

Marlies said:
/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif
Living with just one of them is enough eh? /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif
So when is he going to make a 'honest woman' out of you? /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

You rule girl! !
headbob.gif

Hi girl....how are you ??
The 31 of May....then I become Mrs Englund !!!!
supergrin.gif

Carina said:
Yes..It`s true what Fata Morgana says...I have my own funk/soul band "Soulful" and I really love singing that kind of music. I`m never gonna be a member of Evergrey...just a guestsinger...that`s enough...you can just imagine how terrible it would be going on tour with 5 hairy, swetty, stinking guys, in a bus for 1 ½ month.....AAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHH.... I DONT THINK SO
zombie.gif
But I LOVE Evergrey and I`m sure that this wasn`t the last time I appeared on their album....but hey, you guys are lovely...thanks for all your kind words !!!!
headbob.gif

Carina,

Does Soulful have any sound clips available? I'd love to hear the band!

Thanks,
Stacy