Carnal Forge - the more you suffer

The Omnipotent Bob

International Hearthrob
Apr 5, 2002
Visit site
I like this disc. And like all carnal forge albums, after about 6-7 songs, its time for a change. Production is just like Please...Die. Super fast songs, some catchy riffs, and a few heavy/mid paced (well mid paced for CF) songs. These get better w/ every album. I'd have to say this is my fav from them so far, but it's early yet on that statement.

Lookin fwd to seeing CF kick some ass w/ testament :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The Omnipotent Bob said:
I like this disc. And like all carnal forge albums, after about 6-7 songs, its time for a change. Production is just like Please...Die.

Thats my feeling on CF, after about six songs your ready to listen to something else...............But I still enjoy it.

:err:I'm damn good looking, but kind of stupid sometimes bob...can you tell me how you got your hands on this? an import of somekind? release date for the US is april 22, i can't wait that freakin' long...as you know i love these guys! btw...OKW is really kicking my ass! i like it more with each listen.

dRIFTWOOD said:
:err:I'm damn good looking, but kind of stupid sometimes bob...can you tell me how you got your hands on this? an import of somekind? release date for the US is april 22, i can't wait that freakin' long...as you know i love these guys! btw...OKW is really kicking my ass! i like it more with each listen.

The End Records has it already, & at $12.00, including tax, S&H.
Mines on the way...........................

driftwood - I DL it. everything is on the net a few weeks to a month before it's officially released.

I DL albums, and if I like em, I buy em. Saves time and money this way (and excuses on why I am constantly returning cds)

:headbang: i actually had a bud of mine turn me on to THEENDRECORDS awhile back...i just ordered it! thanks for the response though...can't wait to hear it! $12 with no shipping!?!? killer!