Carne Con 2009 - Official Thread

:O

+buckethead, Les Claypool, and a bunch of awesome bluegrass/jam bands

crazzzzy it's like Bonnaroo before it became super trendy. But Tennessee is hipper than Arkansas anyway so what can ya do.

I used to always want to go to one of these backwoods in-the-mountains awesome-music fests, but now I'm too old for this shit

edit: and Secret Chiefs 3?! :O :O

Hey honestly, I had so much fun last time. Cara and Derick couldn't have been more nice host. I have very bad anxiety around beautiful women but Cara is so welcoming and nice. Her friends were awesome too.

And as far as Dallas being in the middle of nowhere, it's a beautiful city. It's no Chicago, but her yard is so awesome and the atmosphere was great. To hell with your bloody east coast.

I'm sorry I can't make it Cara I <3 you and Derick.

Teehee I made a layout while I was pooping. I think this will work well.

carnelayout.jpg

Inflatable couch yay!
DSC05094.jpg

DSC05090.jpg

Well, just like other peoples' jobs are preventing them from coming, my job prevents us from having it anywhere but here. This year. Now stop making excuses, all of you silly willies, and GTF OVER HERE.

But your job sucks! :loco:

Yeah, but it's better than no job...I guess. I feel like all the fillings are falling out that I got from the fake dentist at the mall last summer. At least I can go have my teeth holes fixed properly. And, at some point, have all my wisdom teeth ripped out and take a week off :kickass:

Well, just like other peoples' jobs are preventing them from coming, my job prevents us from having it anywhere but here. This year. Now stop making excuses, all of you silly willies, and GTF OVER HERE.

Its been promised that we shall come next year. if not, you can come and have me evicerated. :)

Cara, I have awesome Dr Pepper BBQ sauce for meat.
Throw some cilantro in it, and it's seriously like Explosion Sauce.
*nom nom*

I long to hold your meat in my hand

*I seriously need to go back to bed*