Carne Con 2009 - Official Thread

Bring your swim suits, for I has boughts one of these:

AAAAAv70mVkAAAAAAOozKg.jpg

Figure it will at least be suitable for people to sit on the edge of and cool their feets, but if anyone actually wants to sit in it, then ok. Did I mention the pool will have a light show?

I want one of those so bad!

Very well then :p

Time to put together the menu! I think it's safe to say these things will definitely be served, and I shall be adding to the list as we confirm more items.

MEAT:
-Pork butt (pulled pork)
-Teriyaki steak strips on skewers
-Sausages
-Bacon, lots of bacon

NON MEAT:
-Garlic potato wedges
-Fried okra
-Veggie tray with carrots and celery and crap
-Chips

ALCOHOL:
-PBR. Shall be the main beer we buy this year since it was so popular amongst guests last year muwahaha.
-Something a little fancier, perhaps Dogfish Head, but a limited quantity!
-Vodka, brand undetermined, with fixins like cranberry juice and tonic water.
-Cap'n Morgan, and there shall at least be Coke to mix with.
-Jagermeister, to go with Red Bull or whatever you dare mix it with.

Yum! Hmm ...if I skip Amy's wedding that night I'll have more hours for face stuffing.

I think we'll pass :loco:

Just finished making the Carne Con soundtrack. Actually I'll probably add more to it later but so far this is the variety of bands being featured:

Queensryche, Type O Negative, Jerry Cantrell, Amorphis, Alchemist, Absu, Sevendust, Porcupine Tree, Soilwork, Vast, Grand Magus, Testament, Christopher, Melechesh, Down, Clutch, Smashing Pumpkins, Strapping Young Lad, Acid Bath, Pain of Salvation, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Dio, Hollenthon, Bal Sagoth, Metallica, Kiss, Dimmu Borgir, Fear Factory, Witchery, In Flames, Nevermore, Gojira, Pearl Jam, Corrosion of Conformity, Candlemass, Faith No More, Buckethead, Dillenger Escape Plan (with Mike Patton), Anthrax, Cales, Carcass, Mudvayne, Tool, Devin Townsend, Stolen Babies, Bloodbath, Toadies, Katatonia, Root, Mercyful Fate, Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Six Feet Under, Second Coming, White Zombie, annnd that's it so far.

Keeping in mind that my brother and his friends make up a decent portion of the attendees, that's why I have to throw stuff like RCP in there. WHITESNAKE I need Whitesnake.

I have bought inflatable furniture for this shindig! Hopefully it will survive the Carne Con so Derick and I can use it as actual furniture whenever/if we ever move out into an apartment :loco:

You can at least hide behind the couch.

I keep forgetting this is also my birfday party, so there'd better be cake! I shant take responsibility for the getting of my own birthday cake :mad:

:p

*Writes this down* Cake... not cock. Ok. So much for the giant rooster.

And I WILL hide behind the couch. *Hopes his group comes up to let him go*