CATCH 22 re-release/re-recording

i think catch 22 is the thorn in peter's back... so re-record an album that he liked but his "ever" public doesn't enjoy probably broke that thorn... maybe this is the time to give other chance to the album, maybe give more power... more death metal as we know now...

so, i think songs like "all turns black" will sound fuckin great... also the bonus "nowhere to run"

and i hope for he don't re-record the fourth dimension album

I listened to Catch-22 today and I see a big potential to turn this album into an essentially pure death metal album. If you take away the vocals and drumming, you can hear many similarities to Into the Abyss (the previous album). Now match up those riffs with better drumming and screams/growls and now we're in business.

You know......,,,,,,,....when I first heard this album......,,...I wasn't blown away by it like when I heard "Hypocrisy" and "Into the Abyss." It was like a weird surprise to hear this for the first album. Although Peter says this is his favorite album, it is the least favorite of mine! But I would like to check out the re-make of it!

o_O

I think I know whats beyond re-recording...as first, I think that the first Hypocrisy album that has got the REAL, but I mean, REAL 'expensive' production was 'The Arrival'...all others was pretty weak...well,the thing is that because of that production Hypocrisy is what they are, the whole atmosphere of their albums is because of that...but lets get to the point no one mentioned it before...lets pretend Peter knows most of fan's opinion about Catch 22, so even if it's his favorite album, he re-recored it because:

1.He wants that fans enjoy ALL Hypocrisy albums, leave the same melodies but make it more harsh and use more of death metal vocals.
2.Production like on Virus, or the same as he re-record songs on Fourth dimension
3. BUT...I think here is the catch...LYRICS!! Maybe we'll get printed lyrics in booklet....so,what we get:

Cool album that will sound like 'normal,death metal' Hypocrisy, with modern production with great bonus track(s) and with lyrics inside the booklet...and maybe some text inside Peter wrote by himself...like Katatonia's Discouraged Ones and Brave Murder Day remakes...what do you think? :saint:

I even don't fuckin' want to start thinking about all this shit, guys. I just wanna buy some expensive and VERY limited DIGI-edition of this elixir (if there any) for my ears, put it into my fuckin' CD-ROM and be blown away from this shitty country one more time again.

lol

you have such a way to tells things Shamateur

but there is wisdom in it...like ''We can just wait and see, and we will prolly all enjoy it anyway''

;)

btw if you wanna buy something REALLY expensive, buy a Jackson King V dude :p

Shamateur is a cool dude!

But the one thing I do hate about Catch 22 is the "Slipknot" part in the first track "Don't Judge Me", towards the end when Peter starts talking.

LOL Tumn, heres what I said about DONT JUDGE ME in the worst hypocrisy song's topic

The fuck came when I listened to DONT JUDGE ME

The song is cool but when I heard Peter singing EXACTLY like Slipknot's singer when he says :

''So you sell out your own side?
Now you can puke up your creation ''

(lyrics taken on darklyrics and prolly not accurate)

Then I said...oh oh...wtf?

:p

and yes Shamateur, The king V is a guitar, I just bought one and YES it is expensive...and I still have to wait for it :cry: