CATCH 22 re-release/re-recording

Supernova
that's ok
Lets gather a band where at lest guitar player and vocalist are.

hybridwar
And where do you think I get money to live from?

Hmm.. this re-release was pretty weird news. But since we won´t be getting anything new in the near future, I am hoping this new Catch22 will be interesting and worth digging into. I am extremely interested to hear what he will do to the vocals...

Last night I was at a Pain-gig. The last venue on this tour. I really really really hope that now it will be the time that Pain is put on hold and Hypocrisy-time will start again!!!!!! I MISS HYPOCRISY!!!
It was a good gig, though, and now I have 2 more shirts in my collection :) Guys seemed to be a bit tired at first and Tägtgren forgot a bit too much of the lyrics (well, more than usually), but the experience got better and better during each song. And now I am paralysed from the neck up..
Oh, and I hope he doesn´t have a black eye this morning. He bumped his eye pretty hard to the microphone and it looked like it hurt quite a bit :erk:

:Smug:
Must be nice to be living on that side of the world! I bet they have some excellent shirt designs at the shows there. Some that I like I have seen on Nuclear Blast website but the shipping to the US is the only drawback!

doom_death
Thanx!

Supernova
REBIRTH for me is more club and electronic, but not METAL album, what can be said about "Dancing with...". BUT it's really NICE album and I always enjoy it while listening.

I don't fucking understand how catch 22 can be transformed into a pure deathmetal album with all those existing nu-metal riffs.

i said that probably this is the chance of giving catch 22 more death metal sound but now i agree with you

the guitars have a fuckin' distortion so, how you can give more death metal sound to the nu metal riffs???

maybe the growls can change but.................

i prefer a new album... i think that peter can make a great abducted, final chapter or s/t album

Dib
And why do you think that "Catch 22" cannot be given death metalic sounding? All the stuff is re-recorded and who knows what talented Peter Tagtgren can do with it in his studio during beering?

Supernova
REBIRTH for me is more club and electronic, but not METAL album, what can be said about "Dancing with...". BUT it's really NICE album and I always enjoy it while listening.

yep, and thats EXACTLY why Rebirth is my fave album, cuz its different
If I want to listen to something very metal, I'll take Hypocrisy b4 Pain any time ;)

If I feel like listening to PAIN, it'll be for its electronic side like in...lets say Parralel to ecstasy for instance, and not for songs like Stay Away