CATCH 22 re-release/re-recording

On that link, there's a timeline. Look in " Mai" ( may, of course )

They've been updating that section constantly so maybe it's a glitch or something. I really hope it's a glitch. fuck

wasting time at re-releasing Catch 22 is a glitch

GNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIH

no really, that sucks major donkeys cocks

in the middle of the screen
theres a flash timeline guide divided by month columns, Catch 22 is the only release scheduled in may

if you dont see the timeline load after a few sec in this page its maybe cuz you lack the proper plugin

Okay, I'm expecting it to move back to Feb. sometime. There's no way that Peter would want it to release on Jan, then Feb, and then MAY?!?? Fuck that shit, I don't think it's gonna stay like that. It already changed two times anyways.

Dude, unless its a mistake made by NB site, dont expect it to move closer, but only further!

it would certainely not be the first postponed release

I don't think that this shit with release dates is Peter's guilt. Maybe authorities of NB change this date according to their interests of earlier releasing some else bands' albums.

guys I heard a sample from ANOTHER DEAD END FOR ANOTHER DEAD MAN re-recorded!

OMG its a fucking riot its not even the same tune and HORGH blastbeats like HELL by then end of the tune!!!

:kickass:

thats soo not funny but we all know we want another hypocrisy album with blastbeats and more agresive music and vocals in but i have a feeling that the new rerecorded version will be alot better than the older one
cos the drums on the origanal sound sloppy and the sound of them is the one thing that put me off that album
anhd i think to here it better vocals and drums and guiturs will be a blast :kickass:

just wish it was one off the fisrt two albums.....