CATCH 22 re-release/re-recording

so long?

1. because Peter was 100% involved with PAIN since 2006

2. Hedlund became a father for the first time so he was with his family

3. Horgh was busy with immortal

not me

perfect? lol

the drum!
the snare sounds like a can and correct me if Im wrong, is there any bassdrums rolling in this album? A death metal album with bassdrum rolling? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

thanks god they didnt pursue in that direction and came back to their sense with The arrival. I can live with this album as an ''oddity'' in Hypo's discog, and appreciate some songs of it, but if it would be the way Hypocrisy sounds now, I wouldnt be on this board, as well as many members here, Im sure

heh btw Sham, long time no see, you been busy?

I wouldnt consider it much of a death metal album anyways so i would say that the pre-existing drum sound doesn't sound all that bad with Catch 22.

Still overall Catch 22 has been the only hypo album that didn't exactly "Catch" my interest as well as any other Hypo release. I will say that i don't think there is anything wrong with the production so i cant hardly see what peter could do with it to make it any better, besides the vocals.

Hi for everyone.
Yeah, Supernova, I am busy at this moment: working and studing at the university, so all my free time is concentrated on importent things.
I see the difrence between you and me: you have a special knowledge about how music is done that I have no, that's why I can rely only upon my own feelings and comparison with what I've heard before. The same with "Catch 22". Sure I understand and can absolutely hear all nu-fuckin'-metallic sence in this work, but I always know that it was done by Man who never lied making shit under a well known brand. That's why I've found for my self in this album very much. And by the way, the second album of Hypocrisy I've heard was "Into The Abyss". You know, dude, after listening only "The Final Chapter" through over the year it was very difficult for me to recognize this band exactly as Hypocrisy (but I had the CD). The same with "Catch 22". It's different form other albums -- yes. It has new tendences of modern music -- yes. Lets take it as it is. My word.

LOL
we're all on the same boat for that matter bro

Right now I would fucking feel like listening to new Hypo stuff
alcohol motherfucking runs thru my veins, HIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm actually quite looking forward to this release, especially a re-recorded version of Turn the page which should be a highlight!

There are definetly some nu metal riffs on Catch 22, but that is not the whole album. There are some great songs on there. I really dont think rerecording it can change the style of riffs, but whatever. Seeds of the chosen one is my favorite off of there.

i like catch 22, imo it's no bad album, just different

I hope that there will be some lyrics, since Virus and Psalms of Extinction (DWTD too?) came with lyrics, it would be nice if there would be lyrics in the future releases

Catch 22 lyrics are easy to understand without any lyrics in the booklet

for instance :

''Seeds of the chosen one
Megatron the whore
the ultimate gay''

no shit! :p

Hi there! I couldn't manage to find the article about te rerelease on NB, when is it supposed to go out?

whatever
ETA's are not worth shit, look at this fabtabulous Bloodbath release

like a 7-8 months delay for 4 songs

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA