CATCH 22 re-release/re-recording

I hope, the vocals in the new catch 22 will be brutal as like as in virus :kickass: ore better penetralia (but there is no masse bromberg :cry: )..

but the old catch 22 is still very good !

Peter still had some great vocals on this album.

Some songs I cannot listen to, while others are among the best in the Hypocrisy catalogue (track #3, seeds of the chosen one, another dead end)

The songs that I cannot listen to are only like that because of the Nu metal riffs involved. It is obvious that Peter was into that kind of music at the time, and probably let his other influences leak into hypocrisy a bit too much.

There is no way to rerecord Catch 22 and have it sound like a different genre, the nu metal riffs would have to be replaced.

I'm surprised the band hasn't announced the May 9th release date. The month is almost two months away and I haven't seen much promotion or anything. It better not get pushed back. The awesome thing is that it will probably tide me over until early 09 ( which is when they said a new Hypocrisy album would be released ). Hell, even a new Pain album in Sept.? Peter is a busy busy man.

I hope he screams on the vocals for Catch 22 V2.

:kickass:

yeah, but he wrote seeds of the chosen one and he's damn right!

one of my favorite riffs is the symphonic part in hatred. just sooo cool.

i see on the nuclear blast site they are releasing this as a general cd and a tin box edition, hopefully this may contain a bonus dvd of some sort!

I wonder if the version of NOWHERE TO RUN included on it will be the original or a re-recorded version

and BTW, WE WOULD FUCKING APPRECIATE A SAMPLE OR A TEASER OR SOMETHING

:err: