Caught on Tape issues

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Anyone else notice that on the Tokyo concert Jensens guitar cuts out after Dark Intentions? It gets super fuckin quiet and you can barely hear him at all...the beginning of Chokehold is a good example of how much quieter he is....is it just my copy or are they all like that? It's a huge pissoff because the Tokyo CD isn't like that and they used the same audio tracks...Plus I obviously want to hear both guitarists....should I take mine back to HMV and tell them something is wrong with the audio track or am I only going to get another copy with the exact same problem in return?

my copy is the same.
also during silencer, there is a small blip or skip in the picture in the first few seconds of the song.
probably the source tape, i guess that is why they included 2 shows.
i still like the tokyo show better though.

Alright thanks thats good to know...yeah my Silencer does that too....I prefer the Sweden show myself...the camera is closer and it's brighter in the venue...plus it just sounds more live haha...I guess it's becuase I'm used to hearing Live Rounds so much that the Tokyo show doesn't come across the same way as the other show

Yeah this is due to earache not giving the guys the funding that they needed to do a good job on the dvd. Such a dissappointment when you think about the quality of the live rounds album in comparison really annoying, i've heard so much bad shit about this label fucking their artists over to make more money. They obviously don't realise that a bad product reflects badly on them. The carcass dvd is another case in point too just seems hastily thrown together with not much effort, much like the haunted one.