CD Mix Trade

Should the sender be kept secret from the receiver?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, my partner sent me a message asking about what I'm into musically, so I guess it's not much of a great secret.

I sent out my mixtape yesterday.

partner?

i don't really understand how this works...

let's say there's person X
and there's person Y

so, X is sending to Y, does this mean that Y is sending to X or to someone else?

was wondering the same thing. Oh and just to ruin the whole suprise and totally wreck this whole trade, BodyRemover, yours is on the way... but what exactly does "Serbia and Montenegro" mean? do they cut the package in half and send one to each? so confused. And so were the ladies at the post office...

Mumblefood said:
was wondering the same thing. Oh and just to ruin the whole suprise and totally wreck this whole trade, BodyRemover, yours is on the way... but what exactly does "Serbia and Montenegro" mean? do they cut the package in half and send one to each? so confused. And so were the ladies at the post office...

I should write "Yugoslavia" instead of "Serbia and Montenegro" since later name is only two years old and your post office don't update country names very often :)

governments of serbia and montenegro can't agree on many questions among which is the most important - should they be jointed. so... serbia and montenegro will split in few years for shure and then will be no confusions like this.

you didn't have to ruin the surprise :(

mumbley's mix arrived today.

haven't listened through it completely yet, but so far it's very nice!

(as you could read before mumble, I'm from serbia so I heard russian church choir like 500 times, it reaaly good fits into the mix though.)