Reminder: CotM e-mail addresses being deleted tomorrow, & the SXW list

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Just a reminder that, as announced last week, all churchofthemachine.com e-mail addresses will be deleted tomorrow, so please prepare accordingly. If you have been using your CotM address as your contact address for the fan club, please contact me (jax[at]symphonyx dot com) and give me a working e-mail address for you so we can keep your membership up to date.

Also, if you haven't joined the new fan club mailing list, please do so ASAP either by going to http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/SXW/ and joining, or by sending a blank e-mail to SXW-subscribe@yahoogroups.com; that list/group will be replacing mail from this address so it's vital that you are included.

The SXW list will be like the mail that came from cotm@churchofthemachine.com; an announcements only list with mail coming only from me, so DO NOT use the 'special notices' setting on Yahoogroups or you won't get any of my mail, as none of it will be sent as a special notice. Also, for those of you already on the list and those of you who'll be using a different e-mail address to join than the one you used when you joined CotM, please let me know what the new one is so I can match your address to your membership. Thanks!

Please pass the word to any CotM members you may know; a lot of people have let their info lapse since joining & I've no way of contacting them outside of sending them a letter via postal mail, which is simply not a feasible option. I'm sending this out through a few different lists (the CotM mailing list, the SXW mailing list, & separately to everyone with a CotM address), so please accept my apologies if you see this more than once; just trying to be as thorough as I can.

Thanks for your patience during this rebuilding period; more news soon!
Jax :)